Old School

CptJackSparrow

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey...=D

Anyone ever pulled out their classic wc1 origional cd out? I did and like beat it pretty quick. Its rather amusing. I suggest you WC players do so. No one talks about that game. ( prolly coz its been ploughed through by better games ). But still. Give it a try.

~*mitch*~

life_source

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
ah, good old war 1. orcs where soo much better then humans. daemon pwned the water elemental. cept raise dead was worthless. and the spear thrower had 1 less range then the archer. custom games where TOO easy, you just had to set it so you start out with 4 or every unit, then you go and attack immedietly, you'd usually win easy. the campagins where a pain in the ass. they always started out fully upgraded, with alotta units. the road/pavement thing was accually pretty cool, you HAD to build really close. but only 1 town hall? that was crap. i think i had figured out a way to build a town hall like a normal building. cause if yours was destroyed, and you order a peon to rebuild it, it would auto build on the spot of the old one. something like that.

ah... good times

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I found the humans were insanely easy to win. especialy since their crossbowmen has better range, and catapults did insane damage, and u couldbuild walls. that was the best ever,