Okay, guildwars **** up, lets try WoW

Spirit-Reaper

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Be a shaman if you want the easiest class in the game. Or be a druid if you enjoy being prison raped by the opposing faction.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Rather not waste my time ona warrior, but i played Gw from day1, they ****ed up, you wouldent know because your you. ( self explanitory )

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Okay, i need to know this, willl the price of WoW go down anytime soon?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
jd`inflames said:
Rather not waste my time ona warrior, but i played Gw from day1, they ****ed up, you wouldent know because your you. ( self explanitory )

Fantasmic. I've played it from day 1 also, actually, even before that. And theres nothing :****ed up: about it. So they added a few things, and nerfed a few droprates. Its only to better the game as a whole.

If you don't want to take any of our advice then don't. We're just trying to help you out.

Telling us that you think warriors are retarded and that you dont wanna waste your time on one shows youre complete lack of knowledge in the game. Which is why most would suggest a warrior.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Stop trying to be smart. And GW ended to fast for the RP part, its now GvG HoH and PvP, which i wanted rp, with alittle PvP.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I'm not trying to be smart. I happen to know a lot about WoW, aspar I analy raped the game when I used to play. The RP part was never supposed to be a big part of Guild Wars. Doth the title "Guild Wars"