Okay, guildwars **** up, lets try WoW

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Im seriously thinking about getting WoW. And if i do i want to be ready when i get it, tell me all your spec and opionins.. aka what should be a good beginners class, realm to play on, etc. :rolleyes

EDIT: how many ppl can you have? :rolleyes

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
My very first character was a faggy rogue. Their fun and easy, but there are a lot of them. Depends on what kind of class you want to be. You'll learn your class more as you level, so pick whatever the hell you want.

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
It's a great game but don't buy it unless you're ready to get addicted. You can have as many chars as you want as far as I know. I'm sure there's a limit somewhere but I've never heard of anyone hitting it.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
jd`inflames said:
Im seriously thinking about getting WoW. And if i do i want to be ready when i get it, tell me all your spec and opionins.. aka what should be a good beginners class, realm to play on, etc. :rolleyes

EDIT: how many ppl can you have? :rolleyes
What do you mean by how many people you can have? Party members or your own characters? In either case you can have 40 players in a Raid group (for hard to do tasks) and you can have about 8 chars per server meaning you can have about 800 chars.

For beginners i'd definately go Shaman because they can do pretty much everything. But if you're cool like me, Akule, Sakuhta, Kaldaris, Zaku, Khull, Andrew, and Kao: You'd go alliance. Hmm knowing your play style i'd choose rogue but if you want a "free ride" as in i give you a ton of gold and bags, go either Druid or Warlock. Im sure you'd like Warlock more at the start but you'd like Druid more later (catform). In either case msg me on Xfire :)

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Rofl? Warlock for a lot of gold? You have to buy grimoires on top of your normal spells. But other then that theyre a fun class. I have a lvl 20 i just started on saturday, fairly easy to level as well. Druids are the easiest class to level, plus you can change into different animals that serve different purposes.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
nice, 800 chars, also ive been looking at movies and shit so im like hehehe, i want a migit. like the one in the moving running aroudn getting the other people killed... lol

also: ill do anything for gold / silver. :rolleyes

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
BezeL said:
Rofl? Warlock for a lot of gold? You have to buy grimoires on top of your normal spells. But other then that theyre a fun class. I have a lvl 20 i just started on saturday, fairly easy to level as well. Druids are the easiest class to level, plus you can change into different animals that serve different purposes.
Druids easiest class to level? LOL!

All I have to say.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
That dosent help me if you dont tell me whats easyiest.

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
jd`inflames said:
That dosent help me if you dont tell me whats easyiest.

Go fighter or rogue. They're the easiest, because they're so simple.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
Then again every party needs a healer. Hence the reason I chose Priest. ;)
druids are so much funner than priests.. oh so MUCH funner.. so much.. sooooooooooooooooo much.... oh god..

:hbut

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
I want that one gnome that runs away from ppl.. lol

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
How did GW "screw up"?

Warriors are the best noob char, cause they stay alive longer than any of the other classes, until you learn how to play the game.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Warriors are lame. Gogo paladin. and gw ****ed up everything, i already have 7 people on aim that will quit GW with me.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Ok, that doesn't explain how they screwed up. And while warriors are lame, it's the best class to learn the game with. Grab one till like 20ish, then roll a new class. It'll make your general understanding of the game a lot better.