OK im getting into bw

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Whats so bad about Diablo II, besides hacks on bnet (which pretty much ****s it up!). I play TCP/IP with all my friends. We dont hack! Its heaps of fun!

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Diablo II: LoD is one of the best games ever made. Many people think it's just killing a lot of monsters, but it isn't, its a very complicated game...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Exactly. I love leveling up my characters and giving them better skills etc. It's just so much fun! And the storyling rocks!

CrazyManFP

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if u use terran make sure u use lots o firebats and marines. the firebats can take goons and hydras. marines will keep the zerglings out. a couple medics will keep u from having to waste money on more units if the toss attack.+

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Actually its the other way around. Marines own hydras and firebats waste lings.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Agreed. I played 2v2 on BB. My teammate lagged out. My opponents teammate lagged out. He went 'all lings' i got 3 bat and 3 medics with marine backup behind. I wasted ALL of them. He had about 5 groups.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ya bats also rap zelots if they have stim and medic back up i have 6 bats vs 8 zelots and my bats crushed i only lost 4 with 2 medicsÜ

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I find that hard to believe!? Where the zealots upgraded or not? 8 Zealots should waste 4 bats with medics. If you attack one at a time.

Slick

Member!
Reaction score
rush....

Well... I know the best way to make a rush with 6 lings. After exactly 3 minutes u'll make 6 lings. And with toss first zealot is made probably after 3:30 or 4 minutes (i didn't checked). so if your enemy dont make 2 zealots when u get to his ramp, u'll win :) Here how it goes:
- morph all 9 drones to get ore.
- when you have ~150 take one drone which just put ore to hatchery and bring him where u want to build pool (and build it :).
- morph 9th drone again.
- while it morphs, wait and morph overlord.
- with 9th drone build gas.
- when u have 50, morth 9th drone again :) and cancel gas, send the drone to ore or to scout if u want (now u have 10/9 units :).
- when the last drone morphs, send him to ore obviously :)
- now just wait a few seconds and once overlord and pool are done (about the same time) morph 6 lings.

That's it, thats the fastest lings rush u could make. After those 6 lings u can make some more and then built 2nd hatchery or stop building lings (if u failed the rush) and build hatchery once u have 300.

If u're opponent knows how to play, u'll probably fail unless he is very close to your 'home'. In that case there is 99% chance that u'll win. So if u c that he is right next to u, DO THIS RUSH, ull win, i know :)

...oh, i forgot, did i mention that this rush is mostly for ZvP (i didn't tried it on ZvT yet).

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
I think 6-pool takes about 2 minutes, a 9-pool takes about 2:20 or so. The build Slick posted is outdated anyway, spawning pools cost 200 minerals and it takes less than 3 minutes to get zealots.

Apex'i

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
when i like to play zerg i dont like to 4-pool or 6-pool because that leave your whole base defenseless im not talkin about 1v1 but 2v2 they could counter and u would be naked for a rape...so what i do is build up 9 drones then a hatch then spawning pool while the hatch is morphing when done get 2 sunkens and upgrade the burrow..then make zerglings they might have substancial amount of units but so should you zerg has the capability of makeing a army on command... so what u do is go attack when u confront the army this is where micromanagement comes in depending on the race either concentrate the attack or attack from all sides..you should have 2 groups or lings at the least when u attack burrow the 2nd group and use the other one to attack then burrow the 1st group and attack with the 2nd one and keep repeating or then just attack at one time..if they have detector..well u skrewed but while u are attack always build the tech up and build fall back armys just in case they counter..i use this tactic couple times and succeeded best used on terran or toss with no early detector..and o yea alway dunt let ur enemy have time to build keep giving him pressure by attacking..and you should measure ur idle or time when not attacking..if ur idle is long then ur giving him too much time to build..idle shouldint be long as 4 minz depending on the race hope this helps