Ok, I thing were all being a litte too harsh

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ok, first, Id like to again say that I thinks its complete BS that Bizzard is making a console only game. With that said, I think that we should stop overcriticizing Blizzard for this one thing. Blizzard has maken in my oppinion the best games of all time. period. I am extreamly dissapointed with Starcraft Ghost, but I dont think everyone should be saying they hate blizzard becase of it. Becides, if u don't have a PS2, just get an emulator, lol. All Im saying that people shouldn't abandon blizzard just for this.

A

AdnanIsmail

couple of thing.......

-First, as soon as they start developing games for "consoles only", next thing you know they only release games for console, because "it opens the door for bigger audience"

-then, I've bought every Blizzard game on the day of release, and paid full price for it, so how they reward their loyal following, they give them the finger.

-lastly, I'll never buy a PS2 game, just to play it on a crappy emulator *remember bleem?*

BTW is there any real emulator for the PS2 or X-Box???

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by AdnanIsmail
-First, as soon as they start developing games for "consoles only", next thing you know they only release games for console, because "it opens the door for bigger audience"
So they made a console only game. That doesn't mean they're going to work only on console games now.

-then, I've bought every Blizzard game on the day of release, and paid full price for it, so how they reward their loyal following, they give them the finger.
So, if you bought StarCraft 64, why should SC: G be any different?

-lastly, I'll never buy a PS2 game, just to play it on a crappy emulator *remember bleem?*
It's going to come out for at least the XBox, if not GameCube and Play Station 2 as well.

Mange

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Swooper's right. We can't all start hating Blizzard just because ofone game. Because if we do, then we might lose the good stuff we already have from them.

Comin2TakeUAway

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.fuckoff.com
this will be the 3rd time i've said this

Blizzard started on consoles, they can go back and whatever they want because you can't stop them. besides it isnt like other Blizzard games, it is more like Perfect Dark(which is still awsum)

US-Playboi-US

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Its All Kinda Messed Up

alright i cant decide whihc side to go on but id like to Show You All something on the Blizzard site

Q: Does Blizzard plan to develop any other console games?

A: While we have not made any announcements, we are considering future console development plans.

-By the Way I am planning on getting teh PS2 for chrsitmas and buying the game with ym own money... How mcuh is it gonna cost?? And how much longer after christmas is it coming out??

DjBlaze

Member!
Reaction score
Website
starghost.com
Us-Playboi: SC:G isnt coming out 'till Christmas of 2003. No one knows how much it will be but, the PS2 is gonna be real cheap in Christmas trust me. And with more console games coming out, it will give experience to Blizzard. And guys stop complaining about it coming out for console...Jeez, if it comes out for console and they don't make any money out of it, they will surely stop making console games. It's not up to Blizzard to make the games come out for console, it is up to the people. If no one buts a console game from Blizzard, will people buy any others they make? Will they sell other console games and not make money out of them? I'm going to post this on SC:G this post here.

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
If they go back to console only they'll be boycotted across the world because they have mis treated there loyal computer fans since that boreing day back in 1994 /the only thing on people's minds was if Kurt Cobaine is really dead/ when Starcraft came out and opened a new world. If they go to console only i will still buy the games but i will join the picket line. i dont belive they'll go console only or it will be the end of blizzard.

DjBlaze

Member!
Reaction score
Website
starghost.com
James:
I just don't understand your post's here sorry. One console game will not ruin Blizzard forever. They have alot of money I believe and alot of it came from War3,<a href="http://starghost.com/headlines.php">Click Here</a> for the the litte review I made. It will probably answer your post. Oh, and don't post anything like that again please, not that I don't like you but if you can't really support your post's, don't post them but, you amy do as you wish.

xNatakux

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
SC:G

I dont get what all the fuss is about. i think this is a positive step for Blizzard. if u think about it, the more money blizzard make off of this game, the more funding for games they have, which also leaves a possible SC2 in line. i own a ps2 i would love to get my hands on this game. seeing hydralisks and zerglings from a First person or third person view-point would be an interesting experience. i am very excited about this game. u can even nuke stuff in the game-who wouldnt love that feature?! fight along fellow operatives to hold off a zerg threat would be fun. as well as cloaking.my point is, i want this game, Blizzard is still the greatest, and be more open minded. if u dont have a PS2 then thats ur fault not Blizzards. This is a huge step for blizzrd concidering that SC:64 was pretty much a flop due to no online capatibility. PS2 can go online so there could be multi-player possibilities here. I see MASSIVE potential with SC:Ghost. at least blizzard is continueing the SC game series somehow instead of just cutting off from it.