Ok, I need help (Dota)

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Luna is ez if you get a hood of defiance or AVARTARBAR.

Best build I've seen with Luna is to mash stats and bounce and just forget about eclipse/moon beam. By the time you're lvl 11 you'll be raping the **** out of all their heroes anyway, and you'll sure for **** get just about every wave kill cause you'll be doing so much damage with her bounce attacks and what not. Expecially once you hit 7 and the heroes on the other side are always getting hit by it. All they ever do is run away. It's awesome. Her ult/moonbeam is just too stupid and OP, ruins the game imo.

And for the record, her leech works on the first hit, and second hit if your skill is maxed. They all leech if you have Satanic activated. But, frenzy helm is better than dominator for the beast attack speed you get off it.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Satanic just allows you to rob HP off the first attack. The bounces cut damage in half each time. You are however, able to crit off bounces and the bounced attacks can still dodge.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
No, I know for a fact when you activate Satanic's ability you leech off every bounce.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
are you talking about lunas bounce? i think even just having a helm of dominator allows you to life steal with every bounce hits.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently it doesn't. So says Janny.
yea.. dont think so..

never theless i always get helm of dominator on luna... butat the same time i dont play luna....

???????????????

yo BKB on almost any hero owns in late game

trust

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I remember a few times I get BKB. Great little item for pushing.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
I mean you can do the stats and bounce or you can be completely annoying and spam moonbeam with clarity potions. Each way if you play her correctly with that item set, she can be overpowered. There's so many multiple ways I've seen to play her, so she doesn't get boring to use to me after like 10 times over. Don't forget Lothar's = P

Edit: What server do you guys play on? I usually play with these old WoW guildmates, but they tend to only play at 3 am, sooo ...

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i play on gg i dont have bnet coz i dont have the original warcraft cdkey.

yes moon fang is one of the most imba and powerful heroes imo. first all of shes an agi hero, meaning she can own late games with damage build item together with her attack speed, then you get 2 int like nuke spells from her skills(shes no int hero) and lastly a bounce attack that allows her to farm for ownage.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
There was a counter I saw to her last night to fuck her up pretty quick early game, chucking spears from Huskar :D

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Actually he's pretty beefy with right items, people just usually get that armlet of mor- something and stack hp regen and HP of course. Early on if you fighting an opponent that has crap life or armor, keep chucking flaming spears ( rofl ) and evenutally they'll be forced to run back and run out of trees or something. Usually what I do is a very aggressive way to be just infront or even behind the enemy creeps, and clicking the ability to toss a spear, since the creeps wont aggro you if you do that, only if its on auto cast and you're just auto attacking the hero and what not. It's pretty annoying but it works.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
^ yah, huskarl needs tons of life and some life regen as well. but everytime you go for a kill its still risky since lower hp for huskarl doesn't only more damage to kill but also easy for you getting killed.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Not really you do a lot of damage early on. If you've laned with someone with a stun or a slow you'll kill easily.

Luna sucks. You can only beat noobs with her. I've never really had trouble with her. you can only lose to her if you just sit there and let her farm.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
well anyway a good luna player can always farm, and if she gets the right late game items surely she can kill both noobs and pro players.

what i mean you need to be reallygood with huskarl if you want to be very effective at killing even just by yourself.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Not really once you get level 6 you can pretty much easily kill anything except maybe centaur and skelly king and then any hero that can one shot you after your ulti (like Slayer and Lion).

It doesn't matter how good the Luna is. It's easy to prevent her from farming. She has low HP and no real lane control. She's like Maiden/Slayer/etc with one nuke and no stun.