Oh no not the moral point system

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
you guys are doing the point system now?

are these moral points automatic or does a mod give them out

please tell me the mods have control over them

oh man if not, i dont know about this. it will really take away from the freedom that we enjoy here at the forums. yeah i see stuff that could be edited or removed sometimes but man if things automated i can just see some of our dedicated members getting bans for some stuped ass shit.

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
have you actually read that announcement?

For some time now warnings at Battleforums have been issued manually. As we have grown, it has proven to be a tedious and confusing process. We are now implimenting a new automated system which should prove to be more accurate, and fair for all.

Warnings will still be given by the moderating staff of Battleforums. Each warning will have a point value and time limit associated with it that can be viewed at.

View Point System/Warnings.

Once the time limit is reached the warning points will decrease automatically, in special cases they can be removed manually. This system is similar to what is used with the AIM messenger.

If a member reaches 25 points for some reason, they will be banned automatically. This ban will also be lifted once the time limit has been reached.

It is our goal at Battleforums to make these forums more enjoyable and efficiant for it's members and staff.

~Battle Forums Staff

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
yeah i did but the first thing i relized is i saw the same thing on some gay ass forum that most would agreed with me sucked

not to say thing about our forums since are mods are not the same as the ones at that forum

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Dude, don't post gay shit like spam and you got nothing to worry about ;)

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Originally posted by VizjereiMage
Dude, don't post gay shit like spam and you got nothing to worry about ;)
im not worried

and if your so concerned why would reply to my spam with more spam now that some gay shit

anyway im over it now that i got a better understanding of the new system

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
Originally posted by Sicloan
in a thread that got about 20 pages to long
20 pages too long is an understatement. The current "warning thread" is part 4 of the series... you should've seen the others :/