Oh, My , God, xbox 2 (xenon) and Halo 2.5 news!!

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
There were four original Xbox designs, I believe. One looked kind of like a GC and another looked kind of like a PS2. I saw it in a magazine at a party a couple years ago.

I have to agree with Pan, though. Halo 2 was really disappointing to me. Halo felt good. The sequel just... doesn't feel right.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
master are you talking about the single player or multiplayer? cause multiplayer was amped up like 1000000 times, single player wasnt that great for me either.

DarkGhost368

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xboxarena.cjb.net
MrBret said:
HALO sucks,

Everything looks like cartoons.
Cartoon = 5 year olds

gd pwnd
COTA-GoD said:
now i know why you like scg, its cuase you dont like good games like halo, thanks for cleaing that up.
Yes Thank You For Cleaning that up.. because I really got pissed when you said that Mr.Bret Stupid Phuck.. :hbut :redeye

MrBret said:
HALO2 = suckage

enough said.
You The Stupidest Faggit.. I have ever known. And I should personally Yell At You. However I cannot because its not allowed..

Pan said:
Im going to agree, Halo2 was over hyped and it was garbage. what I do understand, is its XBOX only good game anyways, so no wonder everyone thinks its "good" because there is nothing else on Xbox that is worth buying.
Whats up with all the Stupid Phucks? Are We being Invaded By faggits? We should just remove people like that.
:shoot

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
DarkGhost368 although i agree with you, you should check your grammer before you post. I got stuck when trying to read :
You The Stupidest Faggit.. I have ever known. And I should personally Yell At You. However I cannot because its not allowed..

You The Stupidest Faggit................i think you ment, You*****r******* The *****Dumest******* Fagg*******o*****t

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pan said:
Im going to agree, Halo2 was over hyped and it was garbage. what I do understand, is its XBOX only good game anyways, so no wonder everyone thinks its "good" because there is nothing else on Xbox that is worth buying.

Anything with that much hype is bound to disappoint, that's just how it is. However I do not consider it "garbage" at all. I heartily enjoy the game, and play it for hours. Many people would disagree with me, but that is the beauty of opinions.

As for the only good game for Xbox...? In a word: No.
There are (nearly) as many good games for Xbox as there are for PS2, for most every great game comes out for all consoles. More than likely, if you liked it on PS2, you'll like it on Xbox. When Xbox first came out, this argument was valid, but not any longer... Besides the hardware/power for Xbox pwns PS2 and GC.

As for plain ol' Xbox-only games? Well for me, Halo, Halo 2, and KotOR (1&2) are enough to buy a Box. And there are plenty more, for you selfish bastards. :p

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
lol DarkGhost368 ,

I hurt your feelings @ a very personal level.

lol.

I don't care what you call me,
But HALO2 < ANTS

PauseBreak

Reaction score
When I said, "mine was better"
I meant my comment was better than yours.

i > u

PauseBreak

Reaction score
COTA-GoD said:
how could your comment be better than mine? go to school, your not better than me.

Its "you're".
I think you should go to school.

Besides, my comment was better than yours. :yum

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
MrBret said:
Its "you're".
I think you should go to school.

Besides, my comment was better than yours. :yum

It's your, not you're. You're refers to you are. Put it in the scentance, you are doesn't fit. Your is possessive, your is the correct word.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
COTA-GoD said:
how could your comment be better than mine? go to school, your not better than me.

"your not better than me."

Its 'you are'.

gg

Sir liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.mikethemiz.com
What moron Xbox kicks it out of gaycube and ps2, i have a the shit gamecube and my friends have ps2s, i know how they are not just because i like xbox. Halo 2 is the best shooter ever, screw HL2 no one wants to be that retarded scientist who likes to shove that crowbar up his ass. The Master Chief can flip tanks by himself while that moron is just a some newb push over. Anyway pan you can continue playing your mediocre console with its mediocre games but just because you dont like the good systems doesnt mean they suck. The funniest thing is that this is coming from someone who plays GC, hahaha man thats just hilarious :( :( :( :) :) :) the best game in that system isnt even exclusive to the system, and im sorry but metroid sucks, yes my friend has both and i just couldnt watch him play because i was going blind but it made me realize just how superior xbox is. Yeah anyway, you probably havent even played H2 or H:CE.... sorry :(

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Sir liqu1d_g0at said:
What moron Xbox kicks it out of gaycube and ps2, i have a the shit gamecube and my friends have ps2s, i know how they are not just because i like xbox. Halo 2 is the best shooter ever, screw HL2 no one wants to be that retarded scientist who likes to shove that crowbar up his ass. The Master Chief can flip tanks by himself while that moron is just a some newb push over. Anyway pan you can continue playing your mediocre console with its mediocre games but just because you dont like the good systems doesnt mean they suck. The funniest thing is that this is coming from someone who plays GC, hahaha man thats just hilarious :( :( :( :) :) :) the best game in that system isnt even exclusive to the system, and im sorry but metroid sucks, yes my friend has both and i just couldnt watch him play because i was going blind but it made me realize just how superior xbox is. Yeah anyway, you probably havent even played H2 or H:CE.... sorry :(

The sad thing is that the game cube is superior to the playstation, and the game cube is like 100 bucks cheaper, sigh, p00r playstation, peice of shit and its still as expensive as a great system like the xbox. Im not saying game cube is good, by all means, i dont like it at all. I disagree about metriod though, its awsome. cant wait to play #2, gotta wait for my friend to buy it cause im sure as hell not buying a game cube, lol.