Official RPR rpg #1

Ninjastar29

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ooc: Oooh i wanna play. Guess ill use my new orc character

Denan Frostlance the orc leaps in just as the two halves of the same person lash out at each other.

Denan- RARRRRHHH!
Denan- That's pathetic. Can't you humans ever not fight with yourselves? And you call orcs monsters...
He glares around at everyone.
Denan- I don't want to spout more pacifistic crap. So let's get moving.
He shoulders his spear and points down the hallway.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: we are currently fighting a demon, walking away is not a good idea, and if these iditos would every ask me a question we could dtermine which therdiana is the real one and then kill the fake and continue on, at leasts thats better than the whole undead thing you had going on earlier...

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
OCC: Tac, call me a baka, but I'm braindead from the heat. Either way, I think it's the Oathbow, right? The Oathbow belong to the real Therdiana. If not, then I'll edit my post later. :fwink

BOT:

*yells at the top of her lungs* Eloanneo: Stop! Fine, I'll ask you the question, just stop.

*pauses*

Eloanneo: Alright. Which one of you wields the Oathbow?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Hmmm... I think I'll join... Don't worry, I just read the whole story today... I'll use the Final Warrior...

BOT:
*Steps out of shadows.*
Final Warrior: Wow. And I thought the mage was pitiful. How about this? You two hold them, and I'll *unsheathes sword* behead them? You'd be rid of a demon, a blood thirsty nut case, and I'll get to have some fun.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: Ah. I see. Allies are valuable to you? Well... first time I've seen someone with consideration for another person... except for maybe her... but he... he... took her... or else... he...

Kitty

Reaction score
Eloanneo: Huh? Of course my allies are valuable to me! And if you haven't seen someone who doesn't care about others at all, you can't have met many decent people then.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: IDIA!
mordrid: Eloanneo, what was that you said about therdiana not understanding??

*pulls Eloanneo far far far aside waaaayyyyy out of ear-shot*
mordrid: maybe if you get in a fight with her agein we will be able to find out which one is her... i dont generly care but since we kinda have stuff to do.. we should prolly get this done soon...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: It's very rare forme to meet decent people... but there's something about you, Eloanneo... something that tells me that I can trust you... like her... But, back to the problem with the twins...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: he was reffering to the two therdianas with the twins comment, don't know about the rest

BOT:
*the therdianas put away their bows*

Therdianas: You may think you were out of earshot, but these halls echo and our senses are hightened beyond even that of normal elves.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: Tell me, Thirdiana... what is the one thing that you have a thirst for the most?

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: JEEZ KITTY JUST DO IT! i have an idia.... ><

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: ... Hmmm... I think that the second one's the real one, but that's just in my opinion...