Official RPR rpg #1

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
OOC: Ooooh, ticked off, it should get interesting soon...:p

BOT:

*at this point, Eloanneo starts shaking with rage*

Eloanneo: If you've seen the blood, and death, maybe then you'd understand why I hate it. Grimis are peaceful creatures. If I could, I'd stop killing, but I can't. You wouldn't understand.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Therdiana's bow, the Oathbow, seems to be creaking and moving on its own, as if "slightly" angry at Eloanneo*

Therdiana: You think i don't understand not being able to stop? This bow is directly connected to my brain and heart. It pushes me to destroy evil mages, wizzrds, and clerics of any sort. I once tried to surpress the urge to kill, and i nearly died from the stress. The Oathbow pulling on my heart and mind, and me trying to keep my sanity. Don't lecture me on death, hes become my next of kin.

Kitty

Reaction score
Eloanneo: Like I said, you still don't understand, I hate the blood, can't stand it, don't want to go near it, end of story.

*At this point, Eloanneo turns away and starts walking down the hall*

*yells after the group*

Eloanneo: We're wasting precious time. I'm going.

Kitty

Reaction score
*sharply turns around at the remark*

Eloanneo: Hey! I heard that!

OOC: An explanation: Eloanneo's sense are veeeeeeery keen. Especially smell, sight and sound.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*stepping from behind*

Therdiana: Oh, I'm all a-quiver, seems you can't track me as well as you think though...

*Two of her three knocked arrows glow intensely and then fade slowly*

Kitty

Reaction score
*ignores the words and turns around*

*thinks to herself*

Eloanneo: I'm getting fed up with that one...who does she think she is? Sheesh.

*Kaylaani who is walking by Eloanneo's feet barks and meows*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*an arrow flies past Eloanneo and grazes her ear*

Therdiana: Sorry, i thought i saw something.....

*she melds back into the shadows and tosses asmall satchel filled with blood to Eloanneo*

Therdiana: Want a drink?

ooc: fighting with you is fun, but wheres the good stuff, i could just continue picking on you, but its going to get boring...

Kitty

Reaction score
OOC: People don't dont post. >.< Let's see: Torrid has somehow lost interest, Ryan doesn't post here anymore, ddn2002 has disappeared, so has Dark Blade. So we might have a slight, itty bitty problem. Unless the people start posting again. As for 'the good stuff', you're a mod, don't forget that, you have plot twisting powers ;)

BOT:

*throws the satchel back*

Eloanneo: *in a dull tone* Very funny.

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Im Back. Sorry if I haden't posted, I can't go online, due to my parents. You get it.

BOC
ALan: Very touchy. I wouldn't mind. I'm really thirsty.

Caléwiel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: yeah, I noticed that too! stinky monkeys. I think we should track 'em down and hit 'em with goldfish. :lucifer :sly :rollie
And me, I don't get the e-mails that say "Someone posted, someone posted, someone posted OMG!"
Caléwiel <hushed>:shouldn't we keep moving? There's probably horrid stuff up ahead, and I don't exactly trust what's down here.

Kitty

Reaction score
OOC: Woohoo! My method of PMing every single person participating worked. ;) Wait till Tacitus comes here, he'll he very pleased to see people participate.

BOT: Eloanneo: I don't trust the 'things' down there either, but better moving on than staying here. I want to get this over with.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: OOH, all the crazy people! and one more thing: I'm twisting this into oblivion! MWAHAHAHA

BOT:
*Therdiana is thrown for the shadows, but in midair turns and fires an arrow where she had been, the entire area fills with a bright light, lighting up all the shadows along the hallway, revealing a nasty looking Fog that seems to be pulling away from the wall, forming into a rough humanoid shape, it rushes Therdiana and both of them tumble down the hallway a ways and when they stand, both appear to be Therdiana, they turn, look at each other and start beating the crap out of each other*

Therdiana (1): Kill her!
Therdiana (2): Make her burn!

*both seem to be therdiana in every way, even when they are both viewed with a "True seeing" spell*

OOC: Mwahahaha!

Sakuhta

Reaction score
OOC: lmao plot twisting powers sound so...evil..mwhaha, anyway i have been making some templates for blizz for WoW for a few days but I am back and the world can be annoyed once again.(just so you bastards know it took like half an hour of my precious time to figure out what the hell was going on...)

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: sry i havent posted.. i havent been online sry sry... but hey im the one who resurected this game from the shadows biznotch!

mordrid: *looks a lil board..* im sure you can handle this.. *sits ageinst a wall*

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
OOC: BAH, I just came back from vacation... and since I have been cramped in the bck of a van for 13 hours... I really have no clue what to do!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*the two "Therdiana"s continue rolling around, smacking, biting, and stabing each other, they both stand staring at each other*

Both (in unison): Why won't you guys kill her!?!?

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
mordrid: *looking sarcastic* well you see... we dont know who is who.. and well we cant exactlly take your word for it... and i know the real ones fighting skills will prolly be better so.. ill just let you fight it out...
*fidles with his harp looking board and impatient.*

Kitty

Reaction score
Eloanneo: *approacing panic/going completely angry* What do you mean fight it out?!? They'll kill each other!!!

*mutter to self* Eloanneo: Separate them, separate them...but how...