Official Logo

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I'm just curious to know whether the sphere with snake-like rope that comes with the name of the forum is going to be there permanently. Or whether we'll be getting a new logo. Obviously, the old one that looks like the B.net logo would look rather out of place here.

- Amantis

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I suppose we'll have to wait and see what the new logo will look like.

- Amantis

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
just to be an ass..

pppfffttt... can't we do anything better than gold/silver?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
i propose flash go and make new one

Tw@

Hello
Reaction score
not a fan of the gold/silver
am i the only one?

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
someone give some legit suggestions and ill try my hand at making on ...such as a simple color change...or a totally new one with [insert suggestion]

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Gold and silver's nice, but I think it could be improved with some tweaking.

- Amantis

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
someone give some legit suggestions and ill try my hand at making on ...such as a simple color change...or a totally new one with [insert suggestion]
Do you remember the old BF logo? (the blue ish with whirl thing)

how about that with gold and silver.. I guess gold and silver goes well with this skin's theme...

or even the BF collage you made the other time with all the members in it lol

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
A collage will be too messy. A logo should be simple, but yet very recognizable.

- Amantis

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
A collage will be too messy. A logo should be simple, but yet very recognizable.

- Amantis
I meant the BF text in his collage, it was 3D and could be very good logo with some tweakin'

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
well...with the small space alloted, and the backround....im afraid im limited to something small, and that works with the background (renders/3d text might not work well) im thinking something small (maybe just "BF" in some cool type or something) then right next to it the entire text...maybe just use the existing, or make some new

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
If nobody minds, I'd like to have a crack at coming up with a few logo ideas. I've been messing in photoshop a lot lately, and I have a couple glimmers. I'll even doctor up some screenshots to show what the site would look like with the logos I play with.

Chances are you'll go with something Flash makes, since he's easily better than me, but I'd like to play with this idea too.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lets have a little contest or whatever- We'll have a thread sticked and just have some peices thrown in and/or people could throw ideas in. I do a little PS work (and ive gotten a lot better at it) but next week I have to finish an educational game project which shouldnt take too long- out of the 4 days in that class I should finish in about 2.

If all permits, if we have multiple logos that people like we can attach them to another skin that can be selected in the control panel or wherever it is located. We DO still have that, right?