OFFICIAL DEADLINE..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel101

Member!
Reaction score
Trojan Man said:
1 u can get his sword and 2 u can get his armor

Sword is Azurewrath and Armor is Tyreals Might...

btw ur friend doesnt know anything about D3 and in fact no one does except for blizzard
Azurewrath is Izual's sword >=D

If they do make it a paying thing,I'm gonna sue.

icastbigspells

Premium Member
Reaction score
McGorilla said:
This is a lie...i somewhat doubt that that random site is going to know that, and anyway there is absolutely no point in saying YAY DIABLO'S COMING OUT IN 2006!! because BLIZZARD have NOT said that. anyway thanks for getting all of these lamers hopes up, but the fact is, there is no proof. :p
Then your talking about ign if not then what the hell website are you talking about and To what steel last said OWND TROJAN ooo diss

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Oh just btw, DarkMatter, I'm not calling you a sad loser! You're nice :) and intelligent..I think, judging by the way you talk.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Trojan Man said:
how is it official when all it said was "TBA 2006" thats not an official deadline more like a estimate...
Thats JUSt what I was going to say. its TBA 2006, and watch, when 2006 comes and goes it will be TBA 2007.

PANDA

Member!
Reaction score
You Tell Him Darkmatter!! lol..J/k..

Anyways Diablo III Probably is coming out soon.

*Damn Warcraft Hogging up all the space....*

For those people who think diablo blows...Say hi to kirby he can Do Sign Language..

t('.'t) <--- Big Boss man

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
WhiteScimmy91 said:
You Tell Him Darkmatter!! lol..J/k..

Anyways Diablo III Probably is coming out soon.

*Damn Warcraft Hogging up all the space....*

For those people who think diablo blows...Say hi to kirby he can Do Sign Language..

t('.'t) <--- Big Boss man
Heh.

Ok, stop the off-topicness please. :)

They may be busy with WoW, but the information they gave out to those sites that posted Diablo III may come sometime next year probably don't lie. It may be an inaccurate assumption but it brings hope, if anything, to us deprived Diablo II Players who are in desperate need of a sequel.

Tact

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.fusiongamers.com
Grieving Mendacity said:
You're not going to want to spend all your time playing a "little kiddy game" anymore. You're going to have better things to do, like play WC3 still, or drool over the thought of a SC2.
Stupidest thing I've read all day. Let's do the math:

Grieving Mendacity said:
You're not going to want to spend all your time playing a "little kiddy game" anymore.
Grieving Mendacity said:
play WC3 still
Grieving Mendacity said:
drool over the thought of a SC2
Wow did you not just contradict yourself?

LocalBoyZ

Member!
Reaction score
Grieving Mendacity said:
It's about average that you guys are 17. TBA 2006 means the release date will be revealed sometime in 2006. It doesn't mean it's going to be released (the game) in 2006, just the release info. So lets figure by the way blizzard works, they say it's going to be released Q1 2007. Thats already 2 years from now. You're all going to be around 18-20. Figure it gets delayed for a year (like ALMOST every blizzard Game has (notice I said game, not expansion)) -- Thats another year tacked onto that. 19-21. I'm sure you guys will still be playing Diablo, or better yet, have an intrest into Diablo when that time comes around.

****, I'll even do the math for the 15 year olds here. You're going to be around 17-19. You're not going to want to spend all your time playing a "little kiddy game" anymore. You're going to have better things to do, like play WC3 still, or drool over the thought of a SC2.
Lol warcraft fanbois are the worst. They should have a tv show called "warcraft fanbois say the darndest things".So drooling over sc2 is better then drooling over d3? Or playing warcraft 3 is better then anticipating d3? LOL kid, let me tell you something. D2 is the most selling rpg (not mmorpg) in the history of the world. You know what comes in second? LOD, the expansion to d2. Warcraft 3 had horrible reviews when it came out and still doesn't have the kind of fan base that d2 has to date. Besides that diablo is far from a lil kid's game. It's dark, twisted, and demonic story line is far more mature then happy go lucky warcraft's storyline. You not only need to grow up, you need to grow some brains and maybe review some fact before you post and make a blatent fool of yoruself.

Tact

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.fusiongamers.com
My thoughts
+
:angry
=
LocalBoyZ said:
Lol warcraft fanbois are the worst. They should have a tv show called "warcraft fanbois say the darndest things".So drooling over sc2 is better then drooling over d3? Or playing warcraft 3 is better then anticipating d3? LOL kid, let me tell you something. D2 is the most selling rpg (not mmorpg) in the history of the world. You know what comes in second? LOD, the expansion to d2. Warcraft 3 had horrible reviews when it came out and still doesn't have the kind of fan base that d2 has to date. Besides that diablo is far from a lil kid's game. It's dark, twisted, and demonic story line is far more mature then happy go lucky warcraft's storyline. You not only need to grow up, you need to grow some brains and maybe review some fact before you post and make a blatent fool of yoruself.
lol

gyrextt

Reaction score
i got D1 the first day it was out and played untill non-stop. literally. enough said.

realm.pl/~diabloday/foty/diablo.jpg

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
how do you play untill non-stop?

and that pic is a pic from like 3 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.