Official "Blizzard is gh3y and banned again" thread.

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Shut the **** up all of you already. Who cares if you got banned, get started again. Begin botting again, start hacking again. Next ban won't be for another two months... Jesus christ.

****en whiners need to go smoke a doobie.

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
spammer spammer ! off-topic-poster ! post whore ! 1337 sp4mm3r! mooooh!

~Forgot the best part of the thread

F*CK YOU BLIZZARD MORONS !!!! BIATCHES!!!!

metalgod

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have got 1 account banned but i mean stay thinking the good way HOW MANY ITEMS DID YOU HAVE WITHOUT BOT?!?! yeah that's what i mean you've got the most of your items by botting... And you know it's the risk about botting so make your choises do i bot?? yeah ok then you can get banned but how many items you find in about 2 months just mule them away on accounts you don't use for botting and ****ing hope not all your cd keys get banned or be smart use your cd=keys for botting only... If you don't bot...i'm sure you want have that much items...and i swear before i had a bot MFING IS ANNOYING

F!Re

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamegosu.net
I have something to say, but I won't say it in english.

la ventisca de la cogida que sirven de madre a la cogida suprimió a mi madre la cogida explica el botting I pensó que era caja fuerte el coger de la madre pero ningún perdí mi cuenta de mierda del hardcore de la madre.

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Whos still the rich hore?!?! Yup thats right. Used every possible bot out there at least once. And who still has all items and account. And like my pills I have a restocker just in case.

Azura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Starfish
as if they're reading this thread thinking:

"Yay! We banned TwEaK, Storm and Ferd's Cousin! This banning thing really works! Let's ban more people!"
i realize u say that as a joke... but wuts sad is its most likely true....AND IF UR READING THIS BLIZZARD THEN F*** U! i replied to my account closed email with the following:

F*** you go to hell.

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
Originally posted by Starfish
as if they're reading this thread thinking:

"Yay! We banned TwEaK, Storm and Ferd's Cousin! This banning thing really works! Let's ban more people!"

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

santa_ani

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lost my 90 sorc with bout 400mf, best acct i have , yea i know its crap ,it's time for me to quit playing anyways so no hard feelings =|

finstagfunk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I hacked battle.net and got my password back it was my dads maiden name...I dont know how they found that information out

TheAkira

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by VizjereiMage
I have come to my senses and devised a plan.
I have multiple CD keys..D2Loaders..and Time.

What to do:
Create MAIN account and mule accounts on one CD-Key.
Bot on OTHER CD-key.
Hack on OTHER CD-key.
What makes this plan different from all others?
I'm gonna get free 42 str charms from a friend and trade for LEGIT Godly shit! ;)
GG Blizzard :)
then youd have to change you cd key everytime you hack or bot because if you log on with the hack account on the main account cdkey the acc on the main cdkey will be banned.

Also blizz saved my life, i am no longer mad at them before over the summer every morning i used to go here and then get on d2 now i have more time to hoop and play football and grab girls asses :p . Thanks blizz.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
omg..
please tell me why it took me this long to realize when people called Netxenur rune who they were talking about..I read it backwards..god im such a dumbass lol :p

C

cybercod

me and my girlfriend lost three acounts on east, and one on west... I used hacks like mad, but all she used was maphack... but then, I'm the one who wrote that "In Defence Of Hackers" post on Bnet's main forums, so I guess I kinda drew the fire.

All she was using was maphack. So apparently, they're gunning for that too.

Surprised I didn't get my key banned with that thread though...