Official "Blizzard is gh3y and banned again" thread.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
All I got left is an account I made not to long ago it has 4 mules on it but they aint got too much on them :(

Lost Total From ALL Bannings:
VizjereiMage
Vizjerei-Mage
Vizjerei_Mage
VMageBattleFms
VizMule

Items:
Enough To Be Close To Legit Godly With A Few Hacks

I Quit D2 Also..**** D2..Until The Patch There Is No Need For Me To Play :fwink

Balbanes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
blizzard can delete my botting accounts all they want, that's why i have a cd key for each bot , yay i lost 3 tals armors, 3 duped shakos which i have about 100 of, 3 rhyme shields, 3 duped 50% war travs, 3 tals ammies, 3 tals belts, 6 occy rings, 3 pair of p chance guards and 3 isted oculuses... heh. i'm actually rushing 3 new botting accounts as we speak ;)

I be botting tonight.

Asphyxiation

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lost mine back in the april first bannings. got me a bit pissed but w/e. still funny to see you people (especially the ones that have been banned multiple times) whining and saying you are going to kill blizzard, good times

mannersing

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i lost all my accounts, so goodbye to all the months of hard work for all that ****ing **** that i had, but u know im not really that pissed for some reason even i know i should be im not, so now theres really no point in playing d2 anymore unless some kind of dupe goes public or something wich wont happen so i guess no more d2 for me (well maybe when 1.10 comes out, if ever). omg if i could id **** blizz over as much as i could, if i had a dupe program or import method id spread the word and post it so much that blizz would be forced to close every account on bnet.

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
beleive it or not non of my acc's have been banned in previous bannings...
i always botted heavily and played with d2 hackit and i've never been banned
funny thing is the acc i use to th on... and i've even done it as recently as this month... is still around

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well ur one of them *lucky* ppl

Reaction score
Re: not woot banned i got banned + cousin + friends wtf??

Originally posted by GrOuNd-AbUsEr
ok i got banned for no reason... i worked hard for my shit lost it all for the 8th time no reason at all its bullshit ... i told my friend dont log off your prob banned he loggs off he got ****ed too.. cousin and so on couple more people we do not bot or anything no maphack... is it for having bugged? lolol ?.. so gay blizzard sucks dick t.t

Dont lie plz =.=

defi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeh my botting accounts are gone :(....my brothers still have all of there's but...and so do my mates......damn oh well

xSoDx

Member!
Reaction score
****ING SHIT ASS BLIZZARD CAN SUCK MY ****ING DICK!!!!!!!

they ****ing wiped 2 of my accs :(
and they left my friends account alone, who bots 24/7 :(

****ing bunch of retarded ****nuts....

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Dont double post.

We are all "dissapointed" in the events that have taken place.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
hahaha :p
*points with his finger on TwEaK*
so u quit? nice ^^
I left after the second banning spree :p
my brothers aer still playin/hacking I have to call them and make fun of them lol ^^
u should start playin StarCraft lol :p

btw: lol I have to go to the sc-hacking forum...they lost almost twice as many accounts as d2 players hahaha ^-^

Radium

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Same as dexter. All my accounts are up, I just x-ferred my bot drops to my mule, but I'm thinking of making a new one just in case.

Main account is still up, and my legacy of seksiness will continue.

~Edit~ BTW all I used was mh and jsp. and I didn't shoot my mouth off about it in public.

3vil-1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gameNhang.tk
im lucky i sold my eth valor, ist ist ist ist monarch, and perf travs off my sorc b4 banning btw my pally with ith archon plate cms and stuff survived:cool:

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bot acc but worse thing was i had 4sock valor on the zon here ><,just xfered it there like 2 days ago ahhh gay,i was banned at like 9:10.was everyone else banned same time?this is eastren standard time.like maine FL PA NY ect

X

xjMaN88lx

BANNED NNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! my main account and bottong.... i knew i shouldnt have stored my godlies on it... th3 only once on it!