Official "Blizzard is gh3y and banned again" thread.

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Quit crying about being banned. This is going to keep happening untill hacks are done being made(NEVER.)

I lost some accounts, you don't see me crying.

In Reply to Tweaks Sigtar: Haha, you guy's don't get to hold his seksi west items! I get to hold the seksiness of teh tweak items!

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Stop braggin or I'll reinstall d2 and haxX0r you! OMGWTF!1 (not happening. d2 takes forever to install >.<)

Im very happy i got banned cuz i have more time to download pr0n :loopy

GrOuNd-AbUsEr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
zzzz its because you dont realize how much time some people put into a damn game its sorta funny because my cousin was leveling to 85 tonight and he made it and said yes im going to bed! see ya in morning (he lives with me 2 comps) then i went dueling got 2 exp and said err wtf.. reconnected incorrect password and tryed all accounts and said ok i got banned i said to my cousin check ur account i got banned then banning again he got banned 2 sorta funny he lvled to 85 1 in day it took him 5 hours sorta funny lol :p

btw i want a sig:p

RiCe.8

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**** BLIZZARD!!!!!! JUST LOST 3 SORCS EACH WITH 6IST PB 4IST MONARCH, JESUS, AO ITH, EVERYTING!!!!!!!! **** BLIZZARD TO HELL!!!!!!

GrOuNd-AbUsEr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol im having fun with npc leader lol everybody is like wtf?? im saying dont town gaurd her and maybe shell come out btw i dont get disconnected when i leave town.. maybe because of cable ?

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
THis is the thrid time I got banned and I jsut got into using my new 4 soc ss valor bug veil 6 soc windy and everything..................................................I AM SO OVER THIS ****ING BULLSHIT...WHOS WITH ME TO TAKEA ROAD TRIP TO BLIZZ HQ AND STOMP EWVERY GOD DMAN MOTHER ****ER IN THAT GOD DAMN BUILDING HEAD IN TILL WE GET OUR SHIT BACK??

edit: IT'S COMMUNISM!!!!!!!!!!:shoot :shoot

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i lost my main account from the last one in june and now i lost my new main account today. i am giving up on diablo until they give me both my accounts back. i am e-mailing every board member that has any kind of connection to vivendi and i will resubmit those e-mails until i get a response telling me i have my accounts back.

btw all i used was maphack.

o yeah glow pole i am with you on this on.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
that's all i used to was mh i th on other accts n cd-keys bu they shoulda banned those....but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

GrOuNd-AbUsEr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
can someone make me a sig i know off topic :\ but everyone is sorta here... lol :p i hope it dont bother you so much "TweaK"

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL....to make things worse I am banned from blizz hackers forums and I don't even have an account on their wtf.........thsi whoel god damn world is against me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: oooooooo 69.....heh hehe h ehe

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GrOuNd-AbUsEr
can someone make me a sig i know off topic :\ but everyone is sorta here... lol :p i hope it dont bother you so much "TweaK"
Oh, it bothers me alot. One more offtopic and you get a warning.

GrOuNd-AbUsEr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok... im banning u from this forum for 1 second muhaha :p I got special forum powers :) not you tweak the one that said the worlds against me lol

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol i lost 2 acounts... oh well
friend lost his ONLY 2 accounts...
lol lost my botter and my legit acc imagine that...
on the plus side my bugged zon is still around :)
if i ever get bored and decide to play the game i still got my 4 socket valor and what not....
maybe i can duel now :)
everyone else that had decent gear got banned lol

oh well i hardly played the game anymore anyway...
lost 50+ 3/20/20's layin around and another 100+ in gear lol

GrOuNd-AbUsEr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol ... what happens after warn ban? hmm starting to be like battle.net huh? taking shit to serious heh :p well i gotta get to bed have "school" im sure theres alot of people that think the mods are taking this stuff so serious.. im sure theres alot of people that want to say samething im saying but dont wanna get banned from forums heh :-\ well im prob gonna be banned night all good luck with account banning ^^ dont say the missed yet still got the next day :p

-Sh1Ft-

=) - (=
Reaction score
shiiiit bnet is so fux0red their ghey.i lost all my accts........****! well i quit d2. 64 classic cdkeys and 13 lod cdkeys all wasted BITCHES LICK MY BALLS BLIZZ. im gonna make my comback ill **** YOU UP blizz, ok im done but i quit d2... going to free my 2 gigs 2 tweak....