Status
Not open for further replies.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Starfish
nope, the group joins a private game along with 2 judges ... then we start leveling, we'll try make sure that no1 is cheating

The Time Issue:

Group 1 and 2 will start at 18.30 PM Swedish Time, to find out what time that will be at your place, use the windows clock in the lower rightside corner. Set your timezone to GMT +01:00 (that's Berlin, Stockholm, Wien, ...) then set your computer time to 18.30. Now reset the timezone to your actuall timezone and check the time ---> that's when the contest starts.

Small survey:

Who would like to see the winners of group 1+2 team up against the winners from group 3+4? The winning team would then split up and fight in a 1v1, just an idea, if you like it please feedback and we'll change the rules :D

Yes I can tell time... I was thinking 7 hours behind not ahead...
As for the rest of the people the U.S uses 12 hour intervals not 24.

I can't possiblly do this unless you want to do this at like 22:00 and I don't know if you stay up that late.

scouchpaper

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LoL all the time things are confusing,Ok so someone tell me,I live in ohio,what day and what time as in am,or pm will this take place?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
its on saturday, and if its on eastern.. wouldnt it be same as new york? (-5:00)

scouchpaper

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea your right,k thanks alot for clearing this up,if I understand then everyone should lol.Well Any one wanna start up some bets?I got money on oneydman for my group.:)

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ohio time is in Central time, which means 11:30 AM on Sat.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
you guys are dring me crazy :p

of course I meant 12.30 pm not am, and 14.00 pm was just a to make sure you understand that i mean afternoon not morning ;)

well no more bullshit now, here's the deal:

Group 1 and 2 will fight Saturday 19.30 Swedish/German Time, that is:
13.30 New York, Detroit, Toronto
12.30 Chicago, Dallas
11.30 Arizona, Denver, Calgary
10.30 Los Angeles, Seattle
09.30 Alaska

Means: you will fight on Saturday morning if you live in america. Group 3 and 4 will in stand-by-mode, when the first groups are done I will post in this thread (probably takes about 20 minutes) then you will join the game I PM you. The 2 winners from game 1-2 now wait for the next group to finish, I will then post here again. The 4 fighters will then join the final game (I will whisper you the game and PW). 1 and 2 takes on 3 and 4 in a 2v2 fight, the winning team then goes 1v1. Between the duels you are not allowed to change your equipment (screenshots will be taken).

No if any1 got a problem with this tell me and I will edit the thread, if not I will start PMing people tomorrow.

~EDIT: sry forged, Im probably going with some friends out after the tournament, maybe next time :(

LilAznRYDA

Member!
Reaction score
i wanna join
ill be there if its the first choice ( where it is around 9 for seattle users )

edit: nvm i can only join if its after 1 pm on saturday, the times im not home are around 10:45 am - 1:00 pm
so i dunno if i will be there

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Damn it fish, we don't use your 24 hour times, we use 12 hour times.

Repeat..

So, what time is it, EST, in 12 hour time?

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Starfish
you guys are dring me crazy :p

of course I meant 12.30 pm not am, and 14.00 pm was just a to make sure you understand that i mean afternoon not morning ;)

well no more bullshit now, here's the deal:

Group 1 and 2 will fight Saturday 19.30 Swedish/German Time, that is:
13.30 New York, Detroit, Toronto
12.30 Chicago, Dallas
11.30 Arizona, Denver, Calgary
10.30 Los Angeles, Seattle
09.30 Alaska

Means: you will fight on Saturday morning if you live in america. Group 3 and 4 will in stand-by-mode, when the first groups are done I will post in this thread (probably takes about 20 minutes) then you will join the game I PM you. The 2 winners from game 1-2 now wait for the next group to finish, I will then post here again. The 4 fighters will then join the final game (I will whisper you the game and PW). 1 and 2 takes on 3 and 4 in a 2v2 fight, the winning team then goes 1v1. Between the duels you are not allowed to change your equipment (screenshots will be taken).

No if any1 got a problem with this tell me and I will edit the thread, if not I will start PMing people tomorrow.

~EDIT: sry forged, Im probably going with some friends out after the tournament, maybe next time :(
If you could move me to group 3 or 4 that would be best I don't get off untill 1 p.m central time.

NooBmania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi i have a problem i am not at home at the weekend cuz my friend celebrates his birthday som ehm i am sorry i can be with you on the iron man contest hope there is a second iron man contest sOOn please remove me from the signup list =(

Regards nOObmania

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey can i join or is it to late?... and hey is there anychance a torunament could be on us east?>

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
you're really late ExoduX but w/e ... you're in group 1 ... you'll replace Immortal_King :D

Originally posted by Jason.
Close this, fishy :p
I can't :usad

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Ya I just noticed he=no mod powers. At least not in DII General Disscussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.