Website
Visit site
uhh this may be late but im in

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
umm hold on are we lvling up our chars in game or making b4 tourny?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
-The_Immortal_King
-coolmission
-fugg
-NSchnarr
-Jason.
-Decide
-DDRaddict

Group 2:
-xXLordSlippyXx
-YaZouR
-ShadowOfDarkness123
-Forged
-oneyedMan
-sword tip
-Baumhaus12 (my brother lol)

(-Ghist)
(-N_LeGeNd)
why am i in a bracket? does that mean ill be on the tourny if som ppl dont show up? I signed up jus as the thread was made :S

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
@N_LeGeNd): sry, since u said you'de join if you could I though you weren't sure ... you're in group 3 now ;)

@Ghist: Same thing for you, plz tell me if I should sign you up or not

@All: Ok ... much more ppl joined than I actually expected ... there are 9 open slots left so hurry up and join if you want to win ... that way we'd have 4 groups ... the final would be a 1v1v1v1 then ... the first 2 groups will probably fight at the same time (in different games), then group 3 and 4 will fight ... once all groups are full I will post the exact time ... hang on :D

Oath

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
count me in

alright count me in, id like to meet some of you anyways, i havent posted much during my time here but ill get to know you all. So let get this straight, its 12:30 a.m would that be friday or saturday night? (i live on the east coast of u.s). anyways good luck to you all i better go do some more practice ironmans :D

Edit: Oh yea i've done alot of ironman matches before, and some people can finish before others and then other are still trying for xp, so hows that gonna work? also will we all party at first for more xp? and are we allowed to do quests like the den? and are shrines allowed before the match starts such as xp shrines or we can use them at all during are arrival in the game?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
-coolmission
-DDRaddict
-oneyedMan
-N_LeGeNd

These are the 4 I think I may or may not have trouble with.

Consider the rest beat :p

(I'm so gonna laugh if one of the noobs kills me :p)

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Since I live in Sweden I don't really know what time is what time on what continent, but if you live in the same timezone as New York the contest starts at 12.30 AM (saturday morning ;)) group 3 and 4 will start later I guess ... have to w8 and see if we can form a 4th group

You can keep leveling up till MAX LVL 11, once THE LAST players has reached LvL 9 the leveling stops though ... so the fighters levels will be between 9 and 11 ... you can decide on your own if you want to start a party with the other fighters ... but since this will lead to rivalty when doing quests and so on I suggest you make one big party (although its up to you) ... while leveling you are allowed to use whatever you find (shrines, potions etc) but during the match those are not allowed

I will also introduce a hidden-special-anti-cheating rule when the leveling starts ... can't tell you what it is right now though ;)

lol Viz u got alot of self-confidence ... lets see how long that lasts :p

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
when will it be in california? (what time)

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
omg i'm so happy cant wait until weekend :) omg i love the creator of that contest :lovedup <3 @ fish

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah this contest in gonna be cool, also this week gonna go by fast 4 me get out early,conference week :D

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jim07
I'm in Jimt07 will be my account name. I'm working on my char right now :)
um thats not the point in that tournament ;) you'll creater a brand new char and then level with others in one game until your 9 , then you fight until only one remains ... you arent allowed to make a character before you start the tournament

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
oh lol.. sry about that starfish, that was my fault now that i see it... anyways thx for putting me in the group3! (i think i might have a chance!!)

and.. will like each group lvl together? cuz if every players lvl seperatly... som1's gonna get their friend to give them like frees to win =(

p.s. i think i found pretty darn good char at lvl 9.. not telling anyone tho! (i found two actually..)

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
nope, the group joins a private game along with 2 judges ... then we start leveling, we'll try make sure that no1 is cheating

The Time Issue:

Group 1 and 2 will start at 18.30 PM Swedish Time, to find out what time that will be at your place, use the windows clock in the lower rightside corner. Set your timezone to GMT +01:00 (that's Berlin, Stockholm, Wien, ...) then set your computer time to 18.30. Now reset the timezone to your actuall timezone and check the time ---> that's when the contest starts.

Small survey:

Who would like to see the winners of group 1+2 team up against the winners from group 3+4? The winning team would then split up and fight in a 1v1, just an idea, if you like it please feedback and we'll change the rules :D

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Who would like to see the winners of group 1+2 team up against the winners from group 3+4? The winning team would then split up and fight in a 1v1, just an idea, if you like it please feedback and we'll change the rules
hmm.. oh lol thats pretty cool idea.. btw its NL right?

@jim07: i think we make new HC chars in Europe realm...
offtopic: :O stryder's in group 3!!

Status
Not open for further replies.