Official BF Diablo II PvP Tournament: LvL 9 Ironman Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cert

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.coreyisgod.com
i guess i will join up and pwn all of you. thats right, all of you. you wont be able to stop this massage pwnage. afterwards, you will like oMG WTF! and i will be walking around saying 'pwned' above my head and then all of u guys will be like omfg i was pwned and i will be like yeah. u will then praise me as your god and u will always afraid of me and my awesome pwnage power. whenever i enter the room, you will automatically drop all of your godly items for my chosing, and the ones i dont want i will sell on ebay so that i can get money to buy dsl/cable to pwn you even harder. this extreme amount of pwnage will cause you to develop cancer in your left and right hands, making u unable to play diablo at all and thus increasing my rate of pwnage upon you guys. then you will give me your accounts, and with these, i will walk into games and drop all of the stuff i cant sell on ebay. i will then steal your cd keys so that u will never be able to play again, and with these cd keys i will set up 1,000 of those annoying bots that go and enter a game and then say some stuff and going to their website and buying from them, but the only thing my bots will do is go into a game and say 'pwned' and then everyone will say :( i then my bot will go and enter another game, but because i have one thousand of these bots running around, they will constantly be joining every single normal game, causing people to make privite games and becoming anti-social because of the lack of human contact that they will be recieving. then some newb will go out there and kill himself because he got pwned in diablo and then it will be all over the news and then diablo will be discussed on CNN for like 4 days talking about how it is an unappropriate game for all of those youngsters to be playing it, and they will try to enforce more strict laws to adhere to the mature rating on the box, and then thus getting rid of all of the newbs that are 16 and younger, leaving me very little to pwn, but still every once in a while still enabling me to pwn someone

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cert
i guess i will join up and pwn all of you. thats right, all of you. you wont be able to stop this massage pwnage. afterwards, you will like oMG WTF! and i will be walking around saying 'pwned' above my head and then all of u guys will be like omfg i was pwned and i will be like yeah. u will then praise me as your god and u will always afraid of me and my awesome pwnage power. whenever i enter the room, you will automatically drop all of your godly items for my chosing, and the ones i dont want i will sell on ebay so that i can get money to buy dsl/cable to pwn you even harder. this extreme amount of pwnage will cause you to develop cancer in your left and right hands, making u unable to play diablo at all and thus increasing my rate of pwnage upon you guys. then you will give me your accounts, and with these, i will walk into games and drop all of the stuff i cant sell on ebay. i will then steal your cd keys so that u will never be able to play again, and with these cd keys i will set up 1,000 of those annoying bots that go and enter a game and then say some stuff and going to their website and buying from them, but the only thing my bots will do is go into a game and say 'pwned' and then everyone will say :( i then my bot will go and enter another game, but because i have one thousand of these bots running around, they will constantly be joining every single normal game, causing people to make privite games and becoming anti-social because of the lack of human contact that they will be recieving. then some newb will go out there and kill himself because he got pwned in diablo and then it will be all over the news and then diablo will be discussed on CNN for like 4 days talking about how it is an unappropriate game for all of those youngsters to be playing it, and they will try to enforce more strict laws to adhere to the mature rating on the box, and then thus getting rid of all of the newbs that are 16 and younger, leaving me very little to pwn, but still every once in a while still enabling me to pwn someone
O_O you're sick :rollie

is that 12:30 in the afternoon or midnight
you call 12:30 afternoon?!? well it's 12:30 AM :p

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by xXLordSlippyXx
yea.....I'm still trying to figure out what time I should be on (I live in Arizona). :rollie

:wavey
Its on 12:30 Eastern Time so if ur in Mountain Time it would b 10:30.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Ahaha, I got this tourney won :p

Can I be a judge and a fighter?

If not, then sign me up to fight :)

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
viz, your in , welcome to the judge team

good luck and have fun in the fighters team ;)

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
In

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
ok, looks good ... added you guys to the list and made up the fighting-groups :)

added 2 new things:

- To make sure we don't confuse your chars you will name your char "BF-[BattleForumsUserName]", so my char-name would be BF-StarFish. If the name is in use change a letter or something
- Because of big number of fighters the groups have been enlarged to 7 instead of 6

and once again: the battle starts at 18.30 PM Swedish/German/French time (that's 12.30 AM New York and 11.30 AM Calgary), contest ends when we have a winner depending on hpw many people sign up.

scouchpaper

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If there is still room you can sign me up,I can do it before I have to work at 2 :) Are you going to contact us about game names and such?

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
we'll try to make 3 groups then ... the surviver from each group will then take on the survivers from the other 2 groups ... I removed my brother from group 2 and added you instead scouchpaper ;)

we'll PM every1 the game and password (to make sure no retards join to **** up the fights) ... one more thing: plz don't invite any friends to loot you/watch you fight ... if every1 shows up the games will be full anyways :)

DDRaddict

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
k so i'm on the same line as u guys:

it's a free for all
pots are usable only on your belt
no asn using ts
lvls are between 9-11

right?

Status
Not open for further replies.