Official BattleForums Servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NGServers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ngservers.net
The official BattleForums Counterstrikeserver is located at 66.246.59.96:27015 --- It is operated by your friendly BattleForums staff, contact them if you need anything.

If you play on this server regularly and feel like donating then you can donate using PayPal. All donations goto payments@ngservers.net

It is generously hosted by www.NGServers.net. If you want to rent your own server visit their site. Every server purchase comes with free teamspeak and webhosting.

Psychostats
Visit Battle Forums psychostats page at http://209.67.208.66/battleforums/index.php

Counter-Strike: Source Server
NGServers has been very generous with giving us a brand new Counter-Strike: Source server! Please go, play and have fun! Also remember if you like the server, and are thinking about buying one yourself to go to www.NGServers.net .

IP: 216.118.117.22:27016

Counter-Strike 1.6 Server

IP: 66.246.59.96:27015

NGServers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ngservers.net
Request any mods(ie StatsMe, Wc3) etc. here and I will be changing the server around based on everyones feedback.

Kaewt2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Statsme, AMX.

Custom maps.

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, What can i say? Apart from thanks for your Generosity :D

Good luck with your Business :)

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I have no problems with statsme :).

More maps would be nice:
de_aztec2(found at cal/files if you don't know where to get it)
awp_map
And lots of awp/aim maps..

NGServers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ngservers.net
Since no one pays I will just handle everything-- it will help me stay in touch with everyone on BattleForums too; everyone gets to post their suggestions here, and I get to read them. You guys can keep me on my toes =)

NGServers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ngservers.net
Maybe I'll give you guys a server that shows up first when you "Refresh List". Anyone think it matters? Would more people here be actually using it?

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The only people i see on are myself, Korittke, Twisted & Akule :( Come on people!. Oh and If anyones up for a game i shall be on now :).

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Dude, anyone want to explain how servers work for a dummy? Actually not how they work but how to go into one.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score

In console; connect <IP> or if you want to ad it to your favorites, go to the favorites section in servers. Then add server.

Status
Not open for further replies.