Not open for further replies.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey! Glad this is finally up!

Just a couple questions:

So are we suposed to keep count of how many posts we make?

The forum/blog posts, those can be anywhere?

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Where do I turn in the code from my e-mail? I read the contest page, but it doesn't seem to mention it. Help me out, Donny! I need that PS3!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have 2 billion

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i have a few questions.

about the gameplay video for points, so you will just submit some gameplay videos you played?

Can it also be just MVs of video games cinematics, etc?

forum thread/blogs? is this simply creating a new thread or topic?

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
i have a few questions.

about the gameplay video for points, so you will just submit some gameplay videos you played?

Can it also be just MVs of video games cinematics, etc?

forum thread/blogs? is this simply creating a new thread or topic?
Who the **** told these people about the contest... The video's supposed to be "on behalf of battleforums", copying and pasting all your ****ty videos or kingdom hearts videos won't count.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
^ i thought everyone can join the contest?

on behalf of battleforums? what does it mean? anyway i made the game videos.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Videos are a bad idea. You can easily steal something off YouTube and throw it on here. You can't really check someone uploading cinematic scenes or gameplay footage, especially if it's recorded on someones PC screen. A recording of a cinematic will be the same for everyone else that record it in the same way. i.e. Who could tell if it's stolen?

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Videos are a bad idea. You can easily steal something off YouTube and throw it on here. You can't really check someone uploading cinematic scenes or gameplay footage, especially if it's recorded on someones PC screen. A recording of a cinematic will be the same for everyone else that record it in the same way. i.e. Who could tell if it's stolen?
The admins, with their patented tripple check (TM) technology. Yes, it's tripple. Not triple.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
but i make videos and they are actually mine. i dont know how i can prove that the vids i uploaded here are mine, but i have an account in youtube but with a different name and most of my videos have no copyright notice etc. =\

admin, a little help here about videos? so if its a gameplay video submission you can also steal them from other users and upload it here, right?

so what kind of videos are allowed in the contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.