"OFFICIAL" Battlecrafters thread!

UED_Captain

Member!
Reaction score
How long has that SC been out? 7 - 8 years? Its time for the fans to make a mock creation of SC 2, sure it aint "official" its just another branch of what Blizzforums members are doing. Since the Heavenly King been gone this threads been turn to crap. ITS TIME FOR THE FANS TO MAKE SC 2! Sorta............

In here you can post your storyline ideas, and also post what you think unit balance and tech trees function. Since Blizzforums is down, im bored, and since yall aint doing crud, we mine as well work together! :wasted

Reaction score
If this is going to be like the BlizzForums one maybe we should create teams... that's just what i think though...

UED_Captain

Member!
Reaction score
Fine Mr smarty...

THERE WILL BE 3 TEAMS,

Storyline team- Will decide how to paste pieces of the story YOU created in to "SC 2"

Unit Planners team- Will balance any units like Hybrid units

and

Map Planners team- Will design the maps and overall gameplay of the campaigns

NOW LETS WORK ARE ASS OFF!

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Uhhh, how do you plan on doing this?

Reaction score
iMike said:
Uhhh, how do you plan on doing this?
The same way we did it in BlizzForums but we'll need a mods help if we do ... i guess lol

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
So, how the hell did you do it in Blizzforums?

Reaction score
TrongaMonga said:
So, how the hell did you do it in Blizzforums?
we made threads for the individual teams only the people on those teams could post in there... there was no tolerance for spam and other people could post in there if it was encouragement or to ask how to join... something like that... also the threads are in a subforum because the activity grew less and less when school started...

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
T.J. The Weird One said:
we made threads for the individual teams only the people on those teams could post in there... there was no tolerance for spam and other people could post in there if it was encouragement or to ask how to join... something like that... also the threads are in a subforum because the activity grew less and less when school started...
It wont be much different here, except for a few people (maybe 3?) who spend 12+ hours a day on here.

UED_Captain

Member!
Reaction score
This could be are chance to relieve this forum,

Storyline Team: Big-Fat-Homo

L

Laharl

It'll be great to help you out. Except I'll be active on an irregular basis. Just tell me where to start; and I'll carry on from there.

UED_Captain

Member!
Reaction score
Write a basic outline about what you think the races are going through atfer BW.

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
If you want, I can do some mod stuff for you. I'm awful at creating graphics, but I can write an iscript with IceCC that uses the graphics affectively and I can add additional images to a GRP file. I can also use Arsenal Zero reasonably well which means uncorrupted .dat files. I could add new portraits as well if someone gave me the images to do that. I'll do whatever you want because I haven't done anything StarCraft related (besides visiting forums) in a few months.

I'm also reasonably skilled with mapping and can develop complex trigger systems, but I don't see how that would be too useful with this. I've could also quickly learn how to develop AI Scripts as I have the tools to do that.

Reaction score
Meh, i would join but im an overseerer type of guy im even an overseerer on BlizzForums but we dont really need them so you dont have to make another team but ill help wacth over some stuff and try to make sure the spam stays to a miniuim or something... i might inform new people of the teams and the rules and all that bjut it probably isn't neccessary besides when BlizzForums is back up i won't be spending as much time here... I <3 you all thats why im staying lol

L

Laharl

I'm currently working on the hybrids.

I love how that looks. However, I will need input on the units/buildings they might have.

UED_Captain

Member!
Reaction score
Big-Fat-Homo said:
I'm currently working on the hybrids.

I love how that looks. However, I will need input on the units/buildings they might have.

Now thats is hot.

Darktekmaster

Member!
Reaction score
man LETS UNIT AND HAVE A STRIKE ON BLIZZARDS PORCH........ d2 is jus a click of the mouse(no strategy) warcraft..........jus garbage.........then there is sc.......the most awesome rts there was back in the day.. but sc is in my blood if sc2 dont come out ill be sittin there in starcraft usa-1 waitin on som1 to come in