Of all the skills..

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Zeal and Charge are basic fighting skills anyhow, but most people dont have enough stamina to do those two techniques.

Man, screw tele, I have Nigma in the other thread, I'll go with Cylcone Armor or maybe even better, Fade, I'd use that to my advantage for sure...

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Where I live, snowdays dont exists. The city wont issue one, and the city also wont use any money to fix the probly(for a few weaks that is). Plus where I live, people don't believe that snow has anything to do with stopping them from sending their children to school.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
teleport, whenever Im late for school, I always talk about forgetting to learn that spell in lvl 18.. then my friends tell me diablo sucks.

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
the necro's confusion curse thing

cast it on the opposing football team and watch them tackle each other :)

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DEFINATELY teleport. its friggin teleport! never walk anywhere ever again! that would be so sweet. teleport to the fridge, the bathroom, school. yeah. i wanna teleport.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
What about a Blood Golem? He can go out and kill robbers and random badguys, and it will make you live a longer, heartier life. That way you live to be like 200 something, heh.

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
But what if someone decides to shoot the BG??? Then what? YOUR SCREWED IF SOMEONE KILLS IT!

I think that it'd be phatty to have Shout, be more attentive after welling at the top of my lungs, yea that'd be pretty friggen sweet.

Abyss

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Teleportation !!!

ZConnor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
nowhere.org
Confuse.

I ride the train to/fro work every day. Would love to cast it on that giant crowd trying to get on the train and watch them walk around all screwed up while I got the best seat on the train...

ZConnor

Mr.Sloth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Teleport or grizzly bear or fist of heaven or teleport or teleport or did i mention teleport? or telekenesis.

Teleport+ telekenesis= pwnage.
I would teleport around stunning people and they wuoldnt know who it was :) and i would pickpocket them :p

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
artem_max said:
NO actually some1 already mentioned that :p
She probably has a bigger stick then you do.

If someone shoots it? It can't die like that, unless they really shoot the crap out of it. And Blood Golems are pretty fast walkers last I checked, so he could slice some throats anfd give me my life energy back.

Zerglite

Reaction score
Zerglite said:
the Assassins Shadow skill thing... then i could * turn the lights off * for the WHOLE WORLD....

that or the Amazons Valkrie or w/e it is... imagine a clone of urself... :) KIK ASS

i belive i said it

YEA YEA! :halo

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Decoy: Go to work cast decoy (hopefully at a high lvl) then enjoy a nice day off.

Summon Skeletons: Have them work for me

Summon Grizzly: I would walk around with a saddle and summon the bear and ride em all over town.... who would stop me.

Resist Cold: I hate winter!

Fist of Heavens: I would run around town with a Thor outfit holding a craftman hammer up to the sky yelling with a bolt of lightning striking randomly just for the hell of it.

Find Items: For when I loose my car keys, tv remote, and when I need money