Of all the skills..

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Which do you think would be most useful in your everyday life?It can be any spell, even monster ones. :p

I've played with it a lot, and I must say it is one awesome spell, but I would probably go with Armegeddon. Whenever there is trouble, I just snap my fingers, and destruction rains from the heavens to smite everyone I don't like. Of course, people I do like end up dieing anyways. :p

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Which Armegeddon? DI or DII?

If I had to choose any one spell/skill, I'd have to say teleport, because I'd rather be able to be fat and move faster then a blink of an eye then have to move just like everyone else.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I don't play it, but being able to get the shit beat out of you for 5 minutes by swords and fireballs and still be strong seems pretty awsome.

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Hitsua, are you talking about a skill?

DM I just had to make sure, because I though that DI armegeddon was pretty phat, snap your fingers and your enemies just spontaneously combust, that'd be real sweet.

DDRaddict

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
teleport or guided arrow i think would be the most useful for me. so much fun being able to teleport into banks and what not. and guided can be used to shot around corners so people would never know who did it :)

artem_max

Reaction score
I'd want leap attack from the barbarian. Since I play basketball I'd be dunkin from half court :D :D

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
It'd be too hard to just choose one skill >.<

But, I suppose it would be the summon skeleton, from the necromancer. My reasoning behind it? Just how awesome would it be, and terrifing, if you saw a man walking down the street with 4 skeletons following him? It would end rivalries right quick.

Shadow-Hunter

Member!
Reaction score
Many good skills.. Hard to pick one... But i think Werebear. It could be cool to make yourself into a bear :p

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Khull said:
It'd be too hard to just choose one skill >.<

But, I suppose it would be the summon skeleton, from the necromancer. My reasoning behind it? Just how awesome would it be, and terrifing, if you saw a man walking down the street with 4 skeletons following him? It would end rivalries right quick.
You could seriously use that in your everyday life, huh Sean? I can admit, going out to get my paper and seeing 4 skeletons jumping some guy with their axes and sickles, I would probably be a little freaked out. Then I'd laugh. :D

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
FoH, i can be all biblical and stuff then kill enamies :p

Induhvidual_1

Reaction score
i would like to have "increased speed" from the barbarian since its passive and i guess it'll make me a world class runner (i suck--that's why i gave up on track lol). but otherwise, i don't any real use in having the ability to shoot fireballs or ice shards out of my fingers, i mean.... i don't want to kill people, peace to the world, love!!!

Zerglite

Reaction score
the Assassins Shadow skill thing... then i could * turn the lights off * for the WHOLE WORLD....

that or the Amazons Valkrie or w/e it is... imagine a clone of urself... :) KIK ASS

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Meteor would be a fairly amusing spell. Of course, it would probably kill a lot more then most spells would, since it would be an actual meteor and all.