O~ TFT Orc Strategy

Electroduende9

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by EarthSiege
no it doesnt, VERY LOW hp, no damage, big bad voodoo aint that great either cause its the only target for ALL air unit in the area. nope I dont like that much cept for support/heal hero.
are you joking? how about drinking an invincibility potion before starting? or not putting him in the middle of the fire when you cast it? even if he dies quickly, you still have a massive force invincible for like 10-20 seconds

and what defines low HP to you? all heros start with low HP at the beginning, but by level 6, he has like 8-900 hp- good for a casting agility hero

well play sometime and when i BBV your ass well see if you think its good or not- i will openly declare it the single most annoying ultimate in the game now

Electroduende9

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by havocidal
SH itself aint a great hero... but the spells are otherwise... of the 3 basic spells... healing wave, hex n ward... i think the serpent ward rox...

with only 30 mana... u can place many of them... just make sure that your grunts are soaking the damage and not the wards...

the other good one is hex... though slightly more mana... it can put heroes out of action... especially good if your enemy is doing blizzard or anything similar... or heroes with low hp n runnin away...

healing wave... though everyone thinks it rox... i feel that in most cases it is quite useless... but it all depends on ur strat... with the spirit link from the spirit walker... this spell is a must have! i have played several games using spirit link n my units are not dead at the end of a battle but actually low hp... that makes spirit walkers great over here...

anyway sh does kick ass... in fact i think farseers r a pretty useless hero now...
alright guys, im sorry to double post here, but after reading the full thread, i was so pissed off that i had to

havocidal, you do realize that you said this exact same thing in your other 3 posts right? you talked about how much you like serpent wards over and over and over- we got it the first time- second, you completely contradicted yourself in this post- is the SH good or bad? make up your damn mind- and farseer is not useless- nothing is useless- i feel that its still the 2nd best orc hero.... but back to the hunter- ward is awesome- you were right there... but healing wave useless? youve got to be joking... do you even play orc? its a perfect spell... and hex is almost useless against heros due to the extremely low duration... only good as a channeling stopper

and if you dont stop spamming, ill destroy you- are you by chance friends with X42? you guys reply to every damn post.... like mud said, just read without replying sometimes... itll make people hate you less

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: TFT Orc Strategy

Originally posted by The_Art_Of_War
The Frozen Throne, opens up a whole new world of strategy for orc, thanks to the new units/hero. The new hero, personally my favorite when im not rushing, is awesome. If you mix up some taurens, wyverns, spirt walkers, shamans /w bloodlust, and docs /w healing, then your practially indestructable. The new hero, the shadow hunter, has the ablility to heal many of your units. This ablility can not be overlooked.

Another great new unit new to tft is the troll batrider. This unit, if equiped with the liquid fire upgrade, has about the same, if not more, destructive power vs. buildings than chims. Just take a group of about, 7-8 of them behind enemy lines, destroy and important building, and get the h*** outa there! They wont know what hit them.

Another usefull tactic, is getting some taurens, 2 hero's, and a few other units, and distracting them at one side of the enemy's base, while you secretly take your batriders, and demolish many of his buildings, before he even notices.

There are many other new strategies thanks to tft, but I wont bother to list the rest, have fun figuring out new and effective ways of reeking havok :p

I hope this artical has been helpful to some.

If you mixed up all those units at once it would be not only alot of money but indestructable and my opinion of doing all those units is a waste of time being all the money u had spent but thats just me

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
go do some calculating whether healing wave is that worth it... u need spirit link for ur healing wave... cuz focus fire screws healing wave over...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
If they do focus fire, you don't need healingspells, you need micro thats what you need.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Healing wave kicks major ass if you have some heavy melee units soaking up the damage, while you have casters reaking havok from behind.....

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
focus fire will defeat the purpose of healin wave... cuz itx in a chain... spirit link is impt n they r knowned as spirit walkers

CertS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Healing wave cooldown is forever. Go with TC and shockwave is ur best bet. Tc can take dmg and swallow a potion good as new. Besides most people want to kill TCs fast lvl 3 shockwave tears ur army apart so fast. Only 2 new units ive found very useful in ladder play happen 2 be berserkers(not really a new unit but should be one) and spirit walkers. Walkers are getting nerfed ic an feel it but w/e abusem while u can.

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
heh... ttx the problem with tc... when u r playing against a good player... your tc must be on frontlines so that your shockwave will be effective... but the problem is... go too close u will be surrounded real fast... tc has very low armor... tho high hp... so if there r many units attacking... it still may not be able to withstand

yea n walkers r really good... especially the coporeal n ethereal mode thing... it can trash large armor units real bad...

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
I never get TC, i usually get a BM or FS, and if im playing tft at a map /w a Tavern, a Pit Lord with splash damage and damage reduce, which drastically helps.....

On another note, I love a MK with his Thunder Clap, so I might have to try TC....one thing I dont like about him though is he is so big, he stands out, and the enemy usually focus fire......on the other hand, a Pit Lord is just as big...:)

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
fs seems pretty obselette now in tft... in roc it was gd cuz u can solo creep... n to solo creep u need tanks n ferrals were the ans to solo creeping...

but now nobody actually techs in early game... so fs isnt really useful in creepin in early game anymore

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how is the farseer not god creeping in early game i say he is one of the best... u get about 4 gru ts to defend rush then u tech and tahts pretty fast for tft

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
Originally posted by Warg
how is the farseer not god creeping in early game i say he is one of the best... u get about 4 gru ts to defend rush then u tech and tahts pretty fast for tft

in the past fs is used cuz solo creepin exists... but now u have grunts... there isnt a need for fs to creep... in fact fs is the last hero i would ever use in tft

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
I dont like the naga sea witch, I like the pit lord, he has better skills/higher hit points.