O~ Taurens...

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
taurens, beefly.

Electro's Edit: please use real words from now on, colonial... you have been reported for this spamming with garbage like this

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Taurens are, simply put, the best melee unit in the game! Talking about how tauren sucks isn't putitng things in perspective. Range usually can beat Heavy Melee, not just tauren. It could do the same thing to abominations, knights + Druid of the claw! That's part of the game. Those are the heavy melee for their race (save mountain giants), and I would definitely say that I'd rather have 4 tauren than 5 knights, aboms, or druid of the claws...

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there ****ing ham burgers

KennyMan666

Reaction score
Taurens are like the best Orc Unit. Tauren Choeftain is the best hero. Taurens carry totom poles. But what the f**k is the thing that Tauren Chieftains carry on theit backs? It looks like some kind of slingshot without sling to me. Or is it a totem pole with two ends? Or maybe one of these things used to find water (can't find the word I'm looking for)?

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
tauren are good they do good damage and have tons of health but i dont think there the best u can use grunts and do the same damage done and have even more taurens take up 5 food and thats alot with spirit walkers to but if ur a good microer u can win with almost any unit except mass peons ;)

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by KennyMan666
Tauren Choeftain is the best hero.
I say TC is the worst, being slow even with his aura than the other 2 heroes. He consumes mana like the FS except it doesn't have too much to help. The BM isn't much weaker in damage than the TC, plus it attacks and moves faster.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Weakest orc hero? Blademaster... I might wanna follow up on this but I think he has the lowest hit points for a melee hero (maybe not dreadlord) TC is a huge tank with huge hits and nice melee immobilizers. And don't forget only orc hero with aura.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
the blademaster is great, i dont know why people think he is only good for harassment. they are noobs, thats why.

TC, is slow, and his spells are crap.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Don't double post.

Oh, the DL has 1150HP, more than the DH and BM. But the BM does have the least HP of all melee heroes. However, it deals I think 40-62 damage at level 10, compared to the 37-59 of the DH.

In Meta form, though, it's different.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I mean Dreadlord... I believe you're mistaken him with Demon hunter.

BTW, if the other team let you get bloodlust and 11 tauren and a level 5 hero theyre horrible.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Er, what I said was the BM has the least, followed by the DH and then the DL. However, this is due to the fact both the DH and BM's primary stat is Agility, so it doesn't get the HP bonus as much as most melee per level.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Dl is a strength hero.

Bm and DH don't rely on strength, and people don't like the BM, cause they can't send it off to battle and not micro like the TC and expect it to survive.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Anyone can micro the hero... Run him around, if they micro on him run away... etc. or windwalk. But the problem with him is if you want critical strike or bladestorm or whatever, you're gonna have to live for a few hits. He has 800 hp at level 6... the same as a knight's. And if you want him to get off 7 hits (about 1 per 7 hits for criticacl strike) to do some serious damage, then I wouldn't rely on him too much.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CitricAcid13
Anyone can micro the hero... Run him around, if they micro on him run away... etc. or windwalk. But the problem with him is if you want critical strike or bladestorm or whatever, you're gonna have to live for a few hits. He has 800 hp at level 6... the same as a knight's. And if you want him to get off 7 hits (about 1 per 7 hits for criticacl strike) to do some serious damage, then I wouldn't rely on him too much.
that is why he has mirror image and/or windwalk. to keep him alive.

And the bonus he gets from windwalk is just as good as critical strike