O~ Tauren hero tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
nah wave is practically useless at the start... stomp is better... wave injures ur own units n ur tc has to turn... if ur tc is surrounded... goodbye ttx it...

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
warstomp is impt for tc and to counter early rush if u r planning to tech... tc is usually surrounded and is pathetic armour doesnt help... he does need warstomp in early game if not a few ghouls will run him down with ease...

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
hmm??? ok thx for tellin... but tt time my grunt got injured was when i selected on ground with wave...

anyway wave is nice to combine with massive lightning shield since now shamans regenerate mana REAL FAST... and that i see many elf players are now turning back to mass archers once again...

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
yea... especially if your units are big (which is usually true for an orc) and ur enemy's units are small (especially true for other races)

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Being big isn't great then; Einstein couldn't crack that. Being small sometimes is better, comme les Ghouls à 1.05.

Maybe I shouldn't have done that.....

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
Being big isn't great then; Einstein couldn't crack that. Being small sometimes is better, comme les Ghouls à 1.05
. [/QUOTE]

What the hell did u just say?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
What I said was that Grunts don't make full use of their size compared to Ghouls at 1.05. Pan, you're Canadian, you should understand that.....

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Canada has tons of languages, French is being one i hate, but your supposed to know it to a certaion degree.

No I hate French and it is only in Quebec that it is the main language spokenn. Couldn't even order my mcdonalds.

Status
Not open for further replies.