Status
Not open for further replies.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tauren hero tip

Endurance Aura adds to unit speed...soooo make your aura effect peons too and reek the benefits of faster gold, and lumber.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Wow, are u sure that really works? It it does, it would really help... Ill have to try it and see... I usualy go farsear for Earthquake, but I'll have to try out a TC and try this... If ne one finds out for sure that this works, say so

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and of course when you get it to level 3 (15% increase movement speed) You will be speeding.

Also I don't think it is suppose to work for peons but it does. Also I believe the increase attack rate increases the swing rate of peons for lumber.

soljah

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i want tou pgrade my tuaren chieften and get him very strong. I hear that tauren cheiften jills all other enemies???

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by soljah
i want tou pgrade my tuaren chieften and get him very strong. I hear that tauren cheiften jills all other enemies???
Tauren chieten is "strong" and prob one of the best heros in the game... he doesn't "jills all other enemies" though. I don't understand the point of this post... Do you want a cookie? ;)

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Do not LVL War Stop for the Chieftain. Get the Aura and the wave. A lvl 3 wave kills skellies and lower enemies and towers in a couple hits.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
ressurect is a great move, they will waste their time killing him, then he just comes back. and if he had one of items that gives him the ability to ability to ressurect. thats 3 taurens they need to kill. thats tought to do.

bmw_iscool

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes very especially late in the game when i have like a lvl 8 tauren or something and ever other game i might get lucky and find a ankh so i'll be 3 taurens to knockdown that are almost invincible...heheh

bmw_iscool

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
He's so insane when lusted, and he is in level 6. It takes forever to take him down, then it takes forever again when he reincarnates. I fought a Tauren 1 on 1 with my mountain king and I owned him, even with reincarnate. We were both in level 10

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
The thing with Endurance Aura speeding up Peon gold and wood gathering... they would reach it faster, but I don't think the mining would differ. They still go in and out of the gold mine at the same speed.

Bluealert

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
TC is my best hero....his high hp is a nucence to da enemy...add in a 1 or 2 ring of protection.....have reincarnation ready and the enemy's got a big problem up his ass(especialy if da TC is bloodlusted and has a good army)

Aiek

Member!
Reaction score
I don't play orc too often, but I have tried the endurance aura on mining peons it works quite well, especially if there is some distance between your town hall and the mine. I prefer FS for early game more. One of my friends likes to buy invis potions and do stealth earthquakes on farms/moonwells. Bastard ^.^

Hemridickgrunt

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

putting bloodlust on the peons works too.If you carefully look at the peons that have been (BL), chop wood alot faster with bloodlust on them.
I soppose if you tossed in endurance aura they would go even faster.

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
yea ive done that it does work i noticed it so i kept doing it i don't really like the wave tho i suggest war stomp

Skipper240

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It's kinda pointless to have a hero just sitting there. Only exception I'd make to this is if you plan to tower creep and use a burrow creep to open up, then the TC is close enough to help out your miners for a little while. And ChainWave rapes.

Spazz727

Member!
Reaction score
ya it does work stack it with dk to get better results!

Also im not sure but bloodlust might have similar effects...

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Ya it works. What is the best for him the wave thing or war stomp?

Status
Not open for further replies.