O~ Tauren Chieftan

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
what do you mean by you can see the image?

Best I can do is see which image doesn't inflict damage.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I mean I can look closely at which is dealing the damage. My record at Novaing the correct 'BM' is quite good. No matter how many times it casts Images.....

Critical Strike seems to give the BM away half the time, just stare at which unit takes massive damage.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You can do that but also when he uses mirror image you can actually see where the main image goes when it splits its kinda hard to the untrained eye and usually when you attack the right one they run so u no you got it.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
another way to stop a BM is to have a unit that can dispel shit and just deal it to the images. he will be left alone. And if u have 5 BM attacking a singl target, do you realize how incredibly hard it is to spot it?

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
kinda but not really you can watch carefully cause they all attack at different times and just look for the 1 that does damage its simple.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEOxx0
kinda but not really you can watch carefully cause they all attack at different times and just look for the 1 that does damage its simple.
I do watch it, and 5 attacking at a time can be difficult, i didnt say impossible.

I have seen a few times them attack at the exact same time, and they don't do different damages in critical strike I painfuly found out in a game.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah thats a major problem sometimes cause they often do attack at the same time then watch for any of the other thing critical strike and how much damage you do to them also watch out for ww if they run away and u get paniced its happened often. Another way is if you attack the right one often they use mirror image again to confuse you so u can tell wich one or if they use Bladestorm u can just pick it out.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Heh, let's try placing Unholy Aura, War Drums too! It doesn't, alas.

The best way is to run around and see how they attack. Kinda weird way to find out though.

Yes it is difficult but I've done it several times before. 4 Novas in a row, was it?

Darktyrael

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think the bm is best hero in orc cause they can own other heroes and when their about to die, they can windwalk

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
I like the TC, but not for first hero, i usually go BM for the ghey harassment. Shockwave is the uber-aoe, lvl 3 pwns a whole row of farms down to like 150 hp. As for mirror image, its useless when i play against someone i never use it. they dispel it with lightning orbs for orcs, or just gnoll wardens for all other races, if they have them on that map. of course, it still works on noobs...
Some people were knockin the BM, tru hes a low hp melee, but you can windwalk up to someones hero, and take them out rather quickly, if their not on the ball. people knockin EQ too, they dont know how to use it, i use it to take out someones expo quick before they can tp, like a hit n run attack. i almost never get reincarnate at lvl 6 with the TC, because most players would, so they assume you did, and dont FF on your tauren :) I find havin shockwave and EA lvl 3 helps me out more, since my heros almost never die. I havent got my TC stuck once since they upped his speed

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Uh-huh. I don't really find the BM's low HP a real problem, often the DH has more problems despite more HP in the early stages. Mirror Image is pretty good at terrifying n00bs though. They're like, "WTF! WHY DO U HAVE 2 HEROES?" all the time.

Zea_man

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think that he's the best hero out of them all, the blade master is good but he got some good aura's.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
he only got 1 aura, and the blademaster is the best

Godless_Soul

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, I think Fs is the best hero in the whole game, and the tauren is not that bad if you own microing... Shockwave and the aura rules, it´s pretty good!

I try him as first hero, but I always go FS first
and second Naga/SH/TC one of them....

FS chain lightning and Naga fork kills lots

SH preserves your grunts

Tc for aura and shockwave...

my opinion!

DarkKnight

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by KennyMan666
What the... Reincarnation is one of my absolute favourite skills in the game.
Read the middle of this page if your TC died then he is probiby in a big battle and he gonna die a 2nd time because the enemys army will just wait there.I Usally get FS for rush great for makeing them mad then I get TC and put him in and out of battles alot and go creep crazy with him.TC's worst nightmare would have to be MK with stormbolt.Damm I love TC and MK.Little hit for human players get MK stormbolt there beastmasters,lich kings,far seers,POTM so there can't use there speacials and there just waste mana.