O~ Tauren Chieftan

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I agree Chibi always being Chibi lol.

Like I said earlier, you only get exp from the TC the second time it dies! Or the time it really dies. or the time you need to ressurrect it, however you put it you only get it when he doesnt come back. And your hero can die and still win the battle in many games. If they micro your hero with ranged soemtimes there's noting you can do about it... especially with a 48 collision size that you pointed out

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
the TC is really not that great. the aura isn't anything to really celebrate about.

And as forthe blademaster, he is one of my favorite heros. bladestorm can take out a group of towers (ask theroy) and mirror image is a bitch without the right tools. and critical strike +windwalk is insane damage.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Oh yeah, even with Endurance Aura THE TC IS STILL THE SLOWEST ORC HERO. Omg, you'd've thought Blizzard would've done something about it.

KennyMan666

Reaction score
What the... Reincarnation is one of my absolute favourite skills in the game.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
In certain cases yes, but in most no. I mean, you can send a weakened TC into battle, kill it and it revives at max HP/Mana to annoy people but otherwise it ends up giving more than it takes.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
oh well, in that part of the game, if you can get a TC to level 6, u must be doing something right

KennyMan666

Reaction score
Reincarnation has saved my ass many times. Especially in the final mission in the Orc Campain, where my TC was the only reason I could complete it...

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by KennyMan666
Reincarnation has saved my ass many times. Especially in the final mission in the Orc Campain, where my TC was the only reason I could complete it...
Well, we don't have Infernals dropping out of nowhere or Doom Guards everywhere.

Naeblis

Reaction score
TC is pretty nice and reincarnation is nice also.

I like using hh, wyverns and a couple withdoctors. Get the healing up first and let the Tank Commander, err i mean tuaren chieftan goto town and if he dies he comes right back full strength. If you are concerned for the army just hold em in the healin aura a couple minutes then follow the enemy. If the enemy chooses to engage amonst the healin he is gonna die anyway unless he removes it first.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The suicide TC trick I've done several times and made so many people angry by doing so. However, just getting him into battle is a chore, being so slow, and the way it drains mana is hopeless. The more passive BM and the annoying-to-face FS are much better choices for me.

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
once i won a battle in team games my partner was getting raped and i had 2 mirror image items and i had a tc, b4 i tped i made 6 more tcs then tped it got the enemy freaked they were like u hacker how do u have 7 tcs .. it was quite funny

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
*sigh* n00bs, can't live without them.....

It doesn't seem to work with BM though: the ones doing less Crit. Strike damage are fake, which kinda sucks 'cos you know which is which.....

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
*sigh* n00bs, can't live without them.....

It doesn't seem to work with BM though: the ones doing less Crit. Strike damage are fake, which kinda sucks 'cos you know which is which.....
I never knew the mirror images did less damage for critical strike. although the only flaw is trying to spot a spell BM, u know WW and Mirror image skills. no Critical strike to check up on.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
OK, the damage is ever-so-small but there is a definite decrease. It only actually caught my eye during AoS Tri-War, where my Images were getting 1950! and 1898! all over and my real one was doing 2150!.

It might actually be items as well. Might not be Images and all.....

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I rememebr having my images do close to 6000 with my uber hero in hero seige. yep, those heros rocked.

Good ol' custom games, never fail me.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Half the time I can see which is the Image. I have quite good eye-vision skills when it comes to it. I've hit the real BM 5 times in a row with Nova, and the guy's like swearing at me and I'm going, "w00t" all the time.