Status
Not open for further replies.

Thistle

Senior Spammer
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Orcs Suck!!!!

Greeting You filthy goblins I am A Night elf, And i would like to say that you are green, smelly, and yucky, and that headhunters are a pathetic excuse for a ranged unit. Nightelfs are way beter in comparison and i think that even Humans could PWN you.

I think that Orcs suck and that they shoudl be erased. They cannot hold their own with such superior races such as us. (human, Undead,Nightelf) and their only useful unit is the goblin Blimp.

And i know your brains are the size of my fist, so i would like to say this to make it more comprehendable for you.

THIS
MEANS
WAR!

-Faerie on behalf of the nightelfs

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I say **** you!!!! Orcs arent that bad. Im not gonna back up what im gonna say. I cuold ick night elf ass with humam. But haahah my main race is nightelf

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Im acualy night elf but i somtimes go human and i almst always beat nightelf. But im nightelf, dont cll me human!

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You're wrong, for one thing. Orcs are actually things I damn fear. NE should worry about them. Batriders own Hippos and Dragons quite well, and Raiders are my number 1 fear for Orcs, since they kick butt in NE bases.

So shaddup and listen. I suggest you don't declare war. Orcs have changed during FT, and NE hasn't much. So before you start.....

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
your sorely confused...every race has ways to beat every other race and every race CAN beat every other race

dont insult the intelligence of the game creators...your little night elves drop like flies with their minimal armor

every race is equal...so just because you arent good at one does not mean it could not own you

a-day-to-bleed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no one race is gonna pimp another.........thats a stupid assumption that orc "sucks" bah im pretty damn good with orc myself although i play random.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Orcs Suck!!!!

Originally posted by Faerie
Greeting You filthy goblins I am A Night elf, And i would like to say that you are green, smelly, and yucky, and that headhunters are a pathetic excuse for a ranged unit. Nightelfs are way beter in comparison and i think that even Humans could PWN you.

I think that Orcs suck and that they shoudl be erased. They cannot hold their own with such superior races such as us. (human, Undead,Nightelf) and their only useful unit is the goblin Blimp.

And i know your brains are the size of my fist, so i would like to say this to make it more comprehendable for you.

THIS
MEANS
WAR!

-Faerie on behalf of the nightelfs

This coming from a guy with a 2-38 record with Night Elf. :(

Thistle

Senior Spammer
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
orcs suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Electro's Edit: ok once again, spam... and on top of it, double post... please discontinue this or ill have to report you... these are not the only 2 incidents of spam from you... please post in a mature manner henceforth

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
faerie... lookin at the way u talk... u r most prob some noob... i can take u on one on one... anytime dude... n i shall kick ur ass with some orc ownage...

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
thank u faerie for saying something that i strongly believe in. orcs got the shaft in the exp. because bats are gyros with kaboom. and spirit walkers only work with tauren. and if u suck so hard as to let them have lusted-raiders, u deserve to lose. goddammit its called having a tower or 2 in base with a flier. noobs these days.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A bunch of notes about orc: They got the best new expansion hero Shadow Hunter. And they have the best heroes in the game. All of them can hero harrass (maybe not tauren chieftan), and I'd rather have any of them narrassing than DH or even KoTG.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what if there air units sucks ass there ****ing cool

Status
Not open for further replies.