O~ orcs in frozen throne. whatcha think?

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
batriders r meant to die but 2 use em rite... u nid a distraction so u will be able to detonate easily... cuz i c most players try to detonate but end up gettin ripped...

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think the orcs air units suck ass.

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
not exactly... u need to look at it in a different point of view...

i am talking abt solo over here... gryphons n wyverns... whats the difference... they are abt the same price... but anyone can tell u gryphs will win wyverns...

so what is blizzard's problem against the orcs... then again.. we look at the buffs that both orcs n humans own... the human can at the most give him devotion aura... n inner fire... as for the orc... bloodlust n endurance aura...

inner fire simply means u raise the gryphon by 30% hp... n devotion aura to another 15% more hp... which means the gryphs has slightly more than 1000 hp... which spells bad news for wyverns... who has like about half as much hp as a wyvern... then we look again... bloodlusted wyverns with endurance aura... will mean that ur wyverns will fire as fast as a spirit tower... in fact faster... that spells havoc... since they r piercing n deal double damage to gryphs...

so every hit is about 90+ damage towards the gryph... n since u have that insane speed... imagine a spirit tower that deals that high damage... that is seriously havoc...

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
heh... herez another interesting thing...

i just played as undead against a human, orc n elf comp... well to experiment... i captured all their workers so that i can experiment around the units...

i got a gryph target a wyvern frm a distance n wyvern target a gryph... something interesting... the gryph has better reaction time n will attack first... but nevertheless... wyverns fire faster...

so WHO will win?? between gryph n wyvern... during their last few hp... the gryph will fire FIRST... when the hammer is in the air... the wind rider will throw its spear... the wyvern dies first... but the gryph dies eventually...

then i tried bloodlusted wyvern vs inner fired gryph... same result still...

so that spells good news for the orcs... since orcs can get their wyverns earlier... as long as u have wyverns... it IS a bad idea for ur enemy to go gryphs... but beware of spellbreakers n sorcs...

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by havocidal
not exactly... u need to look at it in a different point of view...

i am talking abt solo over here... gryphons n wyverns... whats the difference... they are abt the same price... but anyone can tell u gryphs will win wyverns...

so what is blizzard's problem against the orcs... then again.. we look at the buffs that both orcs n humans own... the human can at the most give him devotion aura... n inner fire... as for the orc... bloodlust n endurance aura...

inner fire simply means u raise the gryphon by 30% hp... n devotion aura to another 15% more hp... which means the gryphs has slightly more than 1000 hp... which spells bad news for wyverns... who has like about half as much hp as a wyvern... then we look again... bloodlusted wyverns with endurance aura... will mean that ur wyverns will fire as fast as a spirit tower... in fact faster... that spells havoc... since they r piercing n deal double damage to gryphs...

so every hit is about 90+ damage towards the gryph... n since u have that insane speed... imagine a spirit tower that deals that high damage... that is seriously havoc...
Forgot one thing... magic does double damage to Heavy :lucifer

And, I agree, anybody who thinks they are facing some air should bring along a couple batriders.

I don't know if HH is a very good solo strat but it fares very well in team games. To adapt it to solo, throw in some healing wards with troll regeneration, bloodlust, berserk = fast attacking guys with good regen. Add some grunts too so the HH don't get raped by melee.