O~ Orc The masters at seige!

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
If the two of you wanna make it personal, vBulletin made a thing called 'Personal Messaging'. Use it.

Or just take it to the Asylum.

Still, I hate Ferals for the same reason Warg said, being NE. Ferals are really dangerous towards NE, you rarely see them nicely, and once they become Dire Wolves, it's chaos time! Like having 2 lv3 BMs with Crit. Strike all over again.

EarthSiege

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Are we going to bring cats fights to the orc forum or are they gonna settle it out in a virtual internet fight?

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
lol... nah i dun really like fighting with electro... but as u can see in every post... hez the one who enjoys puttin others down... he doesnt see this as a forum... he just goes around laffing at others... i mean this is a forum after all right?

everything we see here are just opinions and view of the people... and we DISCUSS abt them... after all this is the best way of learning... other than going ard saying "MY TACT ROX... ALL U PPL MAKE STUPID COMMENTS"

if ttx the case i dun thing u should even bother coming here... might as well go bnet and go kick everyone's a$$ there.... if u can that is...

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude that why there called orcs. look up the word orcs.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
There is no entry in 5 dictionary's for the Word Orc. Word doesn't even recognize it.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Exactly, so there is no real word for Orc, it is a name for a race. they can be seen in LOTR also, but they appear much differently then they do in war 3.

a-day-to-bleed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i used to mass raiders all the damn time in roc it was the funnest shit in the world...........btw can anyone give me the hotkey for net with raiders. i would appreciate it greatly ty