Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

CertS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
New Orc Ideas

Heres something ive been messing with. Grab 8 raiders and 6 bats. nonstop harass enemy mine/necroplis/tree or w/e they have while u mass up taurens or w/e strong unit that takes u forever to build.(being orc most of the time taurens and spirit walker master training)
Give me your thoughts on new orc strats

huttbole

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hhs then catapults then casters. once tier3 hits upgrade the hhs and catapults and ad bloodlust and not much is gona be able to hurt you. let them attack your base bring your men in behind his force and he is pinched between towers and flamingly pissed off trolls. once his heroes die or tp bring the catapults into his base and say gg. this is effective against air and ground attacks. good for fast creeping as well.

magikhawk

Reaction score
Website
www.war3pub.net
grunts head hunters and casters. FF with the HH and casters and let the grunts do their thing. use bloodlust, healing, and stasis traps

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
harrassing the enemy is good to a certain extent. If the enemy is dumb, then it will work like a charm, otherwise they'll have their units + hero(s) waiting there and gaining exp. They will give a lot of exp when they die so why creep? But if you can distract him long enough while you get the taurens...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Im both a seige abuser, and a air rusher. they are probably my favorite. you surely read my thread about the seiging. if u can pull it off, you can cripple them early with them. and demolishers are probably the most useful ground mechanical seige weapon.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
th best in a big team game is a combination or shamans and witchdoctors with the MB or Warchieftan as hero cause the witchdoctors place healing wards and shamans use bloodlust :)

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
there is no best strat in a game my dear friend... no matter how good it is it can still be countered... ur casters can be owned in no time by mana flare... destroyers... or some dispel... disenchant... n there goes every ward n bloodlusted unit u have...