O MY GOD, this is so creepy

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i thinks it was on accident, but i do believe it is real. and when u read the lyrics it helps on the words that is being said.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
I was listening to it backwards on that site and my cat started doing all this weird twitching... I stopped the music, and she stopped and looked at me. I started it over again and she started twitching again... her fur on her back was standing on end, it was moving back and forth along her back, and she started breathing erratically.

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Fake.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Uh, how about this....

If you listen to it without the lyrics, what does it sound like? Complete garbage. Add the "lyrics" in, and when you read the paragraph while its playing, you can sorta hear it that way. It'll never go back to being the mixed up garble that it ACTUALLY is...

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
I was so scared last night lol. I was like in the dark listening to it. I had to sleep with the computer monitor on lol.

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya, i was sacared for the first couple days, but SouLeSS is right about what he said. totally correct. did anyone know what it ment b4 u read the lyrics?

Iliaran

Member!
Reaction score
If you listen to it without the lyrics, what does it sound like? Complete garbage. Add the "lyrics" in, and when you read the paragraph while its playing, you can sorta hear it that way. It'll never go back to being the mixed up garble that it ACTUALLY is...
Precisely...we're trained to recognize patterns (just think of how you see these pixels as words), thus, preconcieved notions may affect future acts of perception, causing our subjective experiences to appear to be 'clear'.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you want proof it ain't fake? Get an old tape and reel set up and play backwards on that... No room for digital changin' there... lol... I have an old tape and reel set up... I've known about that song for a long time.. it isn't fake... You wanna know somethin' that is funny? If you play Another one Bites the Dust by queens it says go smoke marijuanna.. lol... it's hilairious.

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes playign things backwords is rather creepy... i have a little playign sound backwords thing that happened to me befor.

i use to have this freind named mark. i had this thing called sound forge on my comp, we were recored our voices and stuff on there and playign it backwords for fun. i decieded to see what racecar would sound like backwords. i played it and sounded liek "marks here" i was liek oh shit! it was weird... and creepy

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
its coinsidence. Even after i seen that shower window thing a while ago (i post that story in another tread sumwhere) i still think its fake. It soundsl ike it. if u sing like twinl twinkle little star er... play it backworkds u get the same thing.... or similar.... anyways it just a song

Spirit-Reaper

Reaction score
[color=66ff66]Dude I hate hearing crap like that! It scared the living crap out of me! Yeah it is true though. Just think about it.[/color]

- Yoshi Master

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
we all know its tru, everyone should just admit it NOW!

cry0KiD

Member!
Reaction score
tahts scare!!!! if santa exists than thear muts b a god!!!!omg dis so colo!!!

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryan

:(

I can't seem to stop listening to the reverse version.. uh oh.
Omg I know.. and I'm not kidding

MacMan

Reaction score
Ok, you hear "Satan" when he says "Yes there are," and you hear "6-6-6" when he says "it's just a spring clean." To me that really doesn't look like they laced the song with satanic messages.