O~ensnare?

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Im not orc, but they usually use it against my humans and it screws me up pretty good, but then i come back with longer ranged rifles.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
ensnare is a great spell, but it can slow down the orcarmy, mainly because it requires an upgrade and it isnt to costly to only use one or two untis with just that upgrade. truely the spell is really powerful, with like 3 seconds on heros. only thing is raiders do crap damage to everythign but casters andbuildings. andtruely, all u have to do to beat it is focus on the raiders and they die cause they are generaly really weak.

but otherwise, ensnare is a really good spell especialy for running units

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I enssare those god damned high level palyies, which are always healing their stupid units -.-.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
divine shiled> ensnare.
Ensnare is still a physical spell however, so it cana be used on magic immune untis to bad not invincible units

pally is such an overpwoered, underused hero and no one realizes it. everyone realizes DK is overpowered, but pally is the same but everyone screams nerf for dk casue it is overused.

Reaction score
yah I agree pally is overused, but i guess people would want either AOE or bril aura over devotion or heal. i personally like mk

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy
yah I agree pally is overused,
Wtf!?! I see like 2 palyes every 15 games in RoC....

ShadowSpear

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This post was about ensnare not Pally's lol
ne ways i usally get radiers and use ensnare to get down those dang gryphons down. caz ne time i use berserkers they get owned as soon as the battle starts. ensnare also good for traping units then letting ur demolersers attack and burn the units that always fun. but ya ensnaring Hero's always good but i mean u can almost get same results now from purging the heros and not only does purge stun units for a sec or two but also slows units speed. overall i like ensnare even though raiders health and damge suck, blizzard need to fix them but that besides the point lol

Reaction score
sorry but I must say this, but 15 games is a lot, I see almost an AM every HU game I play or an MK. Maybe in 15 games I'll see a pally but i'm yet to see one.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ensnare is a much better spell than purge, because it isnt really a spell, it is a physical effect. so unlike purge, ensnare can be used on magic immune units while purge cannot. aand ensnare drops a unit dead in its tracks, purge just slows it down. only advantage is shamans which have purge can caset lust also.
still, ensnare>purge

hu players gat AM+MK and usually pally thirdbut hardly it gets there.
ud players get DK + lich or CL + DK agaisnt other players
orc gets FS + TC or FS + SH

ShadowSpear

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i usally take 4-6 radiers w/ me in my army to trap those DEVIL GRYPHONS(I really hate gryphons) and other air units. and because of the simple fact that radiers cant kill nothing, they die so quickly that y it good 2 jst hold them in rear while meat sheilds take place then send them in
but the whole point of this discussion is taht Ensnare is a good ability like it or not(even though radiers HP is an insult)

AJ007

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i loathe gryphons as well but then again im mostly UD (gargs web ownage) and yeah this was supposed to be mainly about ensnare not how overpowered pally is....any way if they buffed up raiders a bit im sure you would be seeing alot more ppl using em

[x]Steben[x]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Here is what I figure a good combo that I use. Get about 12 raiders. Get a BM with level 3 windwalk. Get 2 healing pots and a few scrolls of speed. What you do is keep harrassing, and when they come, you use the scroll of speed and run out and heal, and keep doing that.

ShadowSpear

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sounds like an interesting plan i will try it sometime, but wont u lose quite a few radiers in this pocess? even with the speed scroll if u dont get them out quick enough a mk or someone else can stun ur radier then he like dead. or like sleep and other abilities wat would u do about that?

[x]Steben[x]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think them loosing half their buildings can make up for you loosing a couple of raiders. What is also good, is to have a invis potion on a Tauren Chieften for the aura.

ShadowSpear

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey, ihaveproblems sry i didnt read ur 12radier one right. i thougth u were talking about out in the field. but when i re-read it i understand. ya ur right then losing a few radier is well worth it if 1/2 there base is gone. have u ever used batriders w/ ur radiers when attacking the enemys base?

FunK

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Ilija
Wtf!?! I see like 2 palyes every 15 games in RoC....
Not even!