O~ Countering Wyverns

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Countering Wyverns

I know this sounds stupid, but I'm getting owned by this so many times! THey Hero Harass me and speed tech up, while my allly is too crappy to hlp me out and such, and in 8 mins total, we're over run by wyvs! Is there anything I can do to reverse this? Help with a point of view for all races please, I'm a random player.

snow_raven

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
um...get units fast???

or if ur desparate, get defence

or just mass anti-air

night elf is good for this, mass archers

undead: crypt fiends, with web researched

orc: Headhunts

Human: riflemen

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
wyverns are easy. First advice, stop them from getting it. a hero rush is nothing. a nerub tower and ghouls with dust of appearance can make a BM, even with windwalk cry! As for the other races. no help here.

Humans counter with riflemen and sorcs.

Undead should get gargoyles. focus fire and coil the gargs to insure their survival.

Nightelfe should have no trouble. hippos and archers (not riders) should take care of them.

Orc... batriders. 900 damage with 100 splash, is what you want.

styl3r_azn_1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Man if i were you try out my strategy!
Start to rush and get a hero and 5 Grunts, or watva race u r!
Then just get some peons or peasents and then go n tell ur teamates to rush 2 at da start!
Then start attacking and Build towers!
Teching people usually tech without caring about there Town or teamate! So i suggest you go quick b4 ur owned!

Or...if you were up against peoplez like me, then get Catapults too!
Because when every i tech I always biuld heaps of towers in my base for defense and so that my team can get to my town as quick as possible!

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

Since most Orc players like to go grunts..Don't do Batriders because most likely they'll out number your batriders and will focuz fire before unstable concoction. One word..Ensnare?..Raiders are the Orc's Crypt Fiends..oO" Well..No..Raiders are only good for ensnare and killing buildings..u.u

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Gargoyles = UD

Batriders / HH = Orc

Gryphons / Rifles = Human

Dryads / Hippos / Archers (lol almsot anything = NE

spiderman546

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what race are you?
humans rifles will own wrvs
ne hippogryph will own, get archers on them then dismount them inbattle and u have double the anti air how can u lose with ne if they get air?
hmm orc u could get wrvs hh or bats hh, combust with the bats
undead get fiends and ghouls. fiends trap and ghouls tear em apart

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
The reason why noone said Dragonhawks because..He said THEY speed tech, not him. So apparently he's getting caught just now getting to Tier 2 or close. So Riflemen are more accessable. Besides that..They are much better.

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they have wyrens??? wow tir 1 anti air or rush them or called killing there hero its not to hard to defend off a hero harass unless they are really good but if u say there good every time cuz i dont think thats the problem u just need to defend it better

Kepper_

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm the best thing to avoid is keep pressing the other guys allie or keep pressing the orc it self and then get some anti air units. but i think some pressure its essencial.