Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
who the hell burrow rushes that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard in my life u only build a burrow by ut tower rush in case they try to kill ur peons

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It was in a strat book I read. Burrow Rushing NE is damn scary though, since NE has ABSOLUTELY no counters against straight start strats. Wisps don't do crap, what, are you gonna uproot your ToL or something?

BGL

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.clanvanilla.cjb.net
why not use the peons that would have gone in the burrow assign them to build towers lol. Burrow rushing sounds wierd because once the HP is lower that a certain ammount al the peons come out.

Maybe a Tower Rush with 1 Hero or 2 grunts?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It would work but then Archers for that slightly later strat means Grunts will have a whale of a time to counter, and the DH will make sure that FS falls.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Not that, just that it'll take AGES to do so. And 24-46 damage at the start? It'll need to be hyper lucky to get that magical 46.

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
dh tanks... archers can go help n take turns in runnin away... remember archers r fast to pump... or in any case... just archer rush that poor orc

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
lol... but burrows r real easy to take out... just make sure u have some hero to do the tanking n u can finish it real fast...

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
They are frustrating to do so though. A good Burrow Rush can take out at least a MW in itself and make the DH weakened enough for a decent rush and get crushed. That's bad for NE.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
But if u ctach em doing it, it can be bad.

Most high level NE players spread their wisps out, so they can scout while mining. I have seen players like swooper do this, and I find wisps mining just outside my base various times.
Burrow rushes and tower rushes can be both easy and hard to stop, and can be successful or desasterous. it can really depend on the race.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Just that if you do Burrow Rush NE often there isn't much you can do about it without the DH, and if done fast enough it'll ruin the base down.

grom_hellscream

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i tried a tower rush 2 or 3 times, it didnt work! one of the times though, i was lucky enough to quickly re-establish my base and mass that newb with wyverns for an easy, yet scary victory. I though i was gonna lose for sure! The second time i began constructing towers on the 1st morning, and i still got raped by about 4 archers! Dont ask me how he had 4 archers and a PotM by 1st morning, along with an ancient protector, but he musta been damn good though, cuz he raped me. I lasted about 15 min. in that game, and after the first 10 he had 3 DAMN CHIMERAS!! Please give me some tips on how to make a realy good tower rush plz!!

grom_hellscream

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
aha, now that ive watched the replay i figured out he had 5 DAMN CHIMERAS! lol, by that time i had a burrow, a gret hall, an altar, and a barracks guarded by 3 grunts and a fs, lol. btw i dont usually suckj that much, its just that minus 3 peons in the begging, along with not focusing on my base, and getting countered right after my unsuccesful rush, i was barely alive, and it took me awhile to rebuild. I mighta wo if this guy wasnt so pro!! by the wway he was level 18, and his name was KotG_masta ( he didnt even use kotg lol)SO GO WHOOP HIS ASS AND SAY THAT THIS ONES FOR ME!!

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
tower rsuh/grunt is the strongest begining rush in the orc race look at this