Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
well.i hardly do any of them..but if i do it...i do a tower rush..they are a lot faster then a burrow..but then again for burrow u don't need a warmil so u can burrow him right away..

ch33rs

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
yes but each burrow requires a peon. I say tower is better since u dont need food for a tower to work.

SharpSho0ter.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ive tried to burrow rush once or twice and i am 7-0 with it.. Its funny as hell to beat someone 7 levels higher than you with 4 burrows. Ive also won quite a few games towering. But both of these have 1 weakness.
Hackers, if a hacker sees peons running at his base your through, your plans are ruined and you are WAY far behind in building units/teching. I personally side with neither of them. At least if you go with a Technical strategy theres not as much a "Hacker" can do.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Then just report them :D

Anyway, I rarely do both, and rarely play Orc enough to know. Towers are much better though, I think, as you do need a Peon in Burrows, as Pan said.

SharpSho0ter.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea, has anyone ever noticed how weak all the towers are accept human cannons and NE Ancient Protectors, those protectors own, AND THEY CAN GET UP AND WALK AWAY!!!!! THATS AWESOME!

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
AP suck probably the most. if u uproot them to attack...u are good as dead. AP has beed nefered as armour and damage on 1.04 patch. i towered once a ne that had a ap. My tower had more then half health after it took out his ap.

towers are good and i like to get towered..they are easy to counter. it's always an easy win for me ;).

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
AP=slow ass mother f**kers who do good damage and are rip off of ents from LOTR!

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lotr

the worst tower rush ive ever had to endure was one where he completly shut off my only route of of my base with about 3 layers of towers...and yeah i know it was my fault for not scounting at all- haha but it was 4v4 and i noticed it as i was goin out to get my exp

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i ****in*g hate those tower rushers. Bas*tards!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
then ud hate my tower rush. UD tower rush is necissary for u to do that. but even if, my base has spirit tower also, so ur not going to be effective.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Those niggas build towers in my base and cut all my peons.

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
well burrow rushes take to much gold
u need to pay for peons and the burrow when with towers all you need is ..towers

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Really, the only effectiveness that either should have is based on how well your partner plays. If your partner doesn't realize to attack the oppositions base, the one that is attacking you, then you are screwed, if he's going to waste the time trying to take out what is in your base, then he deserves to die along with you, however if you are playing solo, you are screwed in both situations.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yea, has anyone ever noticed how weak all the towers are accept human cannons and NE Ancient Protectors, those protectors own, AND THEY CAN GET UP AND WALK AWAY!!!!! THATS AWESOME!
APs do have loadsa health, can heal, but they attack far too slow. Which means NE bases are the best to siege..... Raider rushed several times and my base was decimated 'cos I couldn't defend properly.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
APs do have loadsa health, can heal, but they attack far too slow. Which means NE bases are the best to siege..... Raider rushed several times and my base was decimated 'cos I couldn't defend properly.
That what ur units are for. moonwells+ hero and hunts or whatever a re good to defend. and if they run try using dryads to slow em.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
But sieging a NE base, even AP hell guarded, falls quicker than most. Oh, and without units. NE's defense falls under crap.