O~ BM problem; he dies

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
His Critical can basically murder heroes, you will be surprised ;)

and his Windwalk helps alot too. Basically, all of +dmg items goes to him.

ShadowSpear

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ya BM really good at killing heros and damage items good i also usally try to find ring of protion or boots of qel thalas to get his amour and speed higher

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by N_
His Critical can basically murder heroes, you will be surprised ;)

and his Windwalk helps alot too. Basically, all of +dmg items goes to him.
Windwalk + Critical hit is so deadly it isn't even funny. One of the better hero nuking combos in the game. =)

septoiD2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.war3forums.net
when creeping always give str tomes/manuals of health to your BM, this'll beef him up for later, ifyou have a TC give your TC the agil tomes, and ofcourse, intel tomes to the FS

Reaction score
actually I prefer illusion now over windwalk. when he's level 5 with 3 other images it's pretty damn hard to tell which one is the real one. Also, he can creep by himself in the beginning =]

AJ007

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Bm is lethal, but you say you keep having problems with him dying? i suggest learn to micro better, i almost nvr die with BM unless those damn siege units get me with splash while im ww.....damn those siege units...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
no, agility tomes go to the BM and strength tomes go to the TC.

BM gets a boosted attack from agility tomes, and vice versa with the TC.

Ifyou really want more health go to the merchant and buy a vitality thingy to gain 150 hp. more than a tome gives.

ShadowSpear

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
didnt know peep where still talking on this one until i a got email lol
well agility tomes i always use on my BM, for he wasnt really ment to have a large amount of health. and im sure that better items for the BM to have then the vitality thing that gives 150 health

ShadowSpear

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Agility tomes good for Bm always use them on him, but BM wasnt really ment to have a large amount of health, and there better items for the BM to have then the 150 health item thing

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
agility tomes give bm +1 armor(for every three points to agility the bm is granted 1 armor) and agility being the BM main atribute he receives more attack.

ShadowSpear

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It would be nice if the BM's illusions did damage, im sure he would be even more popular if that happen. but peep would prob complain that he too good then

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
he would be too good than. only real counter to it is dispel, and seeing which one does damage. if they all did damage, u would be forced to get dispel to counter a hero that already does insane damages.