O~ BM problem; he dies

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
try boots of speed and a circlet early game, maybe a scroll of speed and a healing salve to bring along, im talking early game

ShadowSpear

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i usally always buy him boots of speed the prob is when he is in combat he dies quickly and u cant use the slave in mid of battle it nice to have ring of regen but hard to get those lol. and ring of protects are helpful any thing that can boost his health or amour

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He's got two spells aimed at doing such a thing. Windwalk, and Mirror Image. Take advantage of situations and don't use all of his mana to try to assassinate their hero. Keep at least one windwalk to run with. In such a case, I suggest instead of a level 3 windwalk, get mirror image. Level 3 windwalk has no speed increase, even if it says it does.

LiChI)uI)e

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Use the Mirror Image and they might attack the Mirror and then you can runaway to your base. That's what I do.

Reaction score
Let your army fight the enemy, while you windwalk behind them and take out casters/range/heroes, windwalk out and repeat

ShadowSpear

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ill try using Wind walk more often now. it just i usally run out of mana. from using mirror image and blade storm but i mean that is easily solved by having a mana pot w/ ya.

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think the bm is only good for harass and especially good when he gets his ultimate. In the middle of a game, when he's of lvl3/4, the enemy simply focuses on him and you have to windwalk him and run away.
The fs is a lot more useful in such situatuions.

dudeathome

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
USE MIRROR image then use wind wALK. so then they would think ur bm is 1 of the mirror images

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Okay then i use mirror image then windwalk and attack their army from the back, then again all their units focus on the bm whick makes him windwalk again at 100-150 health and runaway.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
No, his special attacks are fine dont worry.

Learn like this:
Windwalk
Critical
Windwalk
Critical
etc.... and bladestorm in lvl 6

Why? Because its really easy to find real BM in mirror image, it takes me about 3 seconds to find real one in most ladder games. One of best tactics for BM would be windwalking and finishing off heros or kill off casters/ranged units in the back.

Your BM would probly die alot at first, but you jus need to get 'feel' of windwalking. (e.g. when to press 'w')

And if you see any faster run boots, always buy one for BM :)