O~Best first hero for crepping?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I usually see shop up around Hero lvl 2 or immediately after first barracks. I myself always get salves in tier 1. Also, yeah, FS is the best by far.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Salves are out of battle. therefore u need to ahve creeped anyways, which destroyes the original point I was making that a TC is going to end up really weak creeping alone. Salves take awhile to heal a Tc and/or a grunt from red to green. You need to either sit and wiat for it to do the full effect or get it half done. in which cause u will be hit by more creeps and it will lsoe the affect. If u say to keep him in the back, while u creep and units heal u defeat the purpose of having a strength hero in which u want to tank for you.

And Healing Potions that heal instant 150 come at tier 2.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Ferals stand a perfectly fine chance even against red camps (Unless it's all air or some air, of course) Even in that case they serve as a decoy. By the time your wolves die or their duration is over your farseer will have regenerated a majority of his mana he lost in the summon. As the wolves level they can tank more damage instead of allowing your grunts too. Wolves are great because they add additional damage and can tank for a bit, usually till the creeps are dead or almost dead.

Why would you waste salves on Grunts when you could EASILY summon wolves to take damage first?

If you use no wolves your grunts will take damage. When this happens you'll salve them. This delays your next creeping(Unless you exclude that grunt during the next creep incamp. invasion)

Regardless you're losing two units that cost little mana for what they can offer you. Not veeery smaaart!

Off the Wolf/FS deal. I don't usually go TC first hero. It's really not impossible and can be fairly effective. It's not hard to creep with him just don't let him be in the damage taking end, have a grunt take the damage and salve it later. TC is usually a second hero but really having war stomp and/or shockwave can be pretty good early on in small early skirmishes.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by ihaveproblems
You must loose alot of games. Blademaster is a melle hero that hardly has any HP. He dies quickly and could fall to alot of creeps.
I get blademaster all the time. While it's true that I do lose a lot of games... i also win a lot too. However, if I'm getting a bm... it's not to creep.. it's to harass... you can level a BM just about half way up just by killing wisps... peasants... peons.

After you've leveled up, the BM is an awesome hero to creep with. Critical strike rocks... it makes for extremely fast creeping just because you get the bonus damage. It's not as quite as fast as the far seer and it's dogs... but then again.. a far seer doesn't have windwalk and mirror image... I can use all 3 spells when I'm a BM... rarely do I use all 3 when I'm FS.

and who get's TC first? morons.

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no its not that, that u should be worrying about its the thing that u have to wry about ur opponent that might attack at any min coz just as u creep there at ur base killing off ur peons and gaining there exp that way coz some times u dont get to creep when playing on b.net unless ur playing a noob or ur not on b.net coz com's dont rush unlike some players online unless u get lucky and go up against a normal player that waits before runing in and ruining a good game :p iam not saying not to rush iam saying its good to go against a player that dose lik creeping before raming his force in a base........((yes best hero is FS and the BM isnt a good hero not even for support and his moves are for only himself not the group lik FS SH and TC))

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I beg to differ. BM is awesome. Caster heroes like FS and SH scream focus fire because of their low HP. TC is big and bulky and always seems to get the beating early on since he's slow. Really TC can't tank at all until 6+. BM on the other hand is quick and about lvl 2 when you get Windwalk and Crit you can drop off some weak units quickly during a battle.

BM has got many overlooked uses..He can windwalk to back row range and/or casters and go buckwild, he destroys caster heroes (Which many human players rely on AM), and he's actually a speedy creeper with his critical strike. Just keep him from getting damaged and have salves for grunts and you can creep around pretty quick.

You should always creep. You can't sit in your base all day afraid of being attacked. In solo many players creep before attacking because heroes play a much bigger role then they do in huge 4v4 team games where creeping isnt near as important. Besides it's safe to creep. Most bases have natural defenses (Militia, burrows) which can stall long enough for you to finish the creep camp you're on and to run back and pop in behind them.

Thought if you get scouted and the opponent sees you suck or they can do some major damage..Then I'd rush.

ShadowSpear

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yet the tc is stoppable, very easily the guy is huge and slow. so he hard to move out of battle and so he dies so fast. i always get BM first he a speedy hero for creeping, get crit strike frist go after green creeps. and once he damaged return and use salves then u have some grunts or HH to fallow him in for more creeping. and right when a battle starts u use mirror image then ww behind and kill the intell hero's they die so fast by a bm. and once they dead u can own on all the rest of the caster w/ bladestorm or something. and if he starts to die ww back to ur sh and heal him and send him in. bm can last quite a while if u use him right.
BM, SH, TC great hero group.

Reaction score
HE'S SLOW!? ARE YOU SHITTING ME? TC has endurance aura which makes his speed 10% faster at level 1. And TC is mainly for creeping in the beginning. He's impossible to nuke and pots can always heal him, his shock skill owns and his stomp stuns. BM is very good also but a level 6 tc > level 6 bm

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy
HE'S SLOW!? ARE YOU SHITTING ME? TC has endurance aura which makes his speed 10% faster at level 1. And TC is mainly for creeping in the beginning. He's impossible to nuke and pots can always heal him, his shock skill owns and his stomp stuns. BM is very good also but a level 6 tc > level 6 bm
that is situational at best, because the BM has a higher damage potential. plus if u get a level 6 with bladestorm u become immune to magic so shockwave and stun effects arn't delt.

TC with aura at level 3 gives the TC 350 move speed i beleive. TC aura is also best aura in the game because it increases unit attack poential. Now tell me that isnt incredibly important.

BTW u can nuke a TC, it takes longer and potions have a cooldwon rememebr. its not like ROC where u could consume 6 potions in less than 5 seconds.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Healing wave is a really good spell in later levels, and it gave orc ehaling which they lacked severly in ROC. SH is a rather good hero, though i find wards kinda lack. I think hex is far superior, seeing as how u can take a strong creep out, bash the weak ones then hit the big one once hex wore off