O~Best first hero for crepping?

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Best first hero for crepping?

For me I would have to say Tauren Chieftan....it is very powerful and can be used as a tank which is good because you can attack w/ ranged units easly.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Far Seer for me, it gets wolves, + chain lightning, what else could you want?

ShadowSpear

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
BM is the way to go, critical strike first off then mirror image only need 2 grunts to start off w/ ne of them ne ways. jst matters who u like playing with. i usally get TC last caz he upgardes faster, and dont even use FS ne more

BM, SH, TC

[x]Steben[x]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ShadowSpear
BM is the way to go, critical strike first off then mirror image only need 2 grunts to start off w/ ne of them ne ways. jst matters who u like playing with. i usally get TC last caz he upgardes faster, and dont even use FS ne more

BM, SH, TC
You must loose alot of games. Blademaster is a melle hero that hardly has any HP. He dies quickly and could fall to alot of creeps.

ShadowSpear

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
all hero's will die if u dont use them right, and it matters what type of creeps u get stuck w/ i mean if u start off w/ only orange and red creeps then BM will have a problem in the begining killing the creeps but i mean if there green ones for him to start off w/ and lvl up then he'll do better an be able to take on higher creeps
jst matters wat hero u like, bm me fav so i usally get him first jst how it goes

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
FS, wolves allow a level 1 FS to get to level 2 faster than anyother hero can creep. AM with WE arnt fast enough to creep like a FS can.

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
fs is best, if NE go Beastmaster but this is in orc forum so go FS ^^

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**well i think that it should go the Tauren Chieftan coz of the endurance arua makes ur speed boost and attack rate faster so i get him then i get the FS to back him up coz his chain lightning gets them when they sleep giving them a rude awakening and the BM realy sucks i have never fallen to a orc user that has used him** TC>FS>TAVERN HERO/SH

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Definately the TC being a strength hero he has a lot of Hp being a tank absorbing the damage. first spell would have to use war stomp cuz of its stun effect, it lets u cut through the creeps with your grunts.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
TC is a garbage first hero, he isnt a good choice. he may absorb some damag,e but he is really big and he will be killed easily without potions. BM has windwalk, and FS ahs wolves. TC has a big kick me sign on his back

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
FS is far best creeping hero IMO, wolves with grunts

TC is more like third or second hero.

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**yeah ur right there but the TCs arua is great for the grunts atthe start.....yeah and i didnt say i always us TC first i mainly use FS he kiks ass with chain lightning and the wolfs but the wolfs do get in the way when creeping and well u think about it pan the BM cant always windwalk wat if he had no mana he is a very weak hero and can get taken down by any hero....the only good thing about BM is when u get him to lev 6 and u get blade storm great move against buildings and small forces that gose great with a double team move by FS's earthquake>bladestorm FS's earth quake slows them down and then u cut throught them while there slowed down

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
But were talking about creeping, and u dont get potions before u begin to creep, u get them at tier 2+.