Nuke Replays

Discussion in 'Trailers & Replays' started by G37Z, Feb 14, 2005.

1. G37Z

G37Z Member!

TN, USA
    Show us your best replays where you won/lost by using nukes. I think its funny to see someone obliterated by this and i want to see how all of you use them in a real game. Attach you best replays of it!

2. Wing Zero

Wing Zero lol just as planned

Philly
  3. -Azrael666-

-Azrael666- BattleForums Senior Member

i've never been in a game that i won or lost because of nukes.. i'll go make a really cool nuke map or something though, save a replay, and post it.. should be su-weet :)

k i made one and saved the replay.. i woulda spent more time making it like a real game on bgh or something, but you know.. lol

blue was my ally.. until he bsed me.. ****ing deceitful computers.. and me without detectors :-/

4. G37Z

G37Z Member!

TN, USA
    lol...i went and played a comp in LT so i could post a nuke game. Well this was sooooo slow using nukes. Im not very good with terran at all anyways so that made it worse but still...its a nuke game!!!

5. TrongaMonga

TrongaMonga Grumpy Old Grandpa

Portugal
    I had a replay with me, Raccoon, RyanXWing and Crookedfoot. I kept nuking Raccoon (he was the most worthy foe), and apparently RyanXWing also kept nuking him. Leaving him few space for playing :D

He gave up some time later because of it ;)

Wait, let me search for it...

Ah, yes, there it is.

6. G37Z

G37Z Member!

TN, USA
    lol, tronga. Raccon likes to mess around alot, he kept dropping probes in or ur base and movin eme around so ud chase em n crap lol. He also zig zagged his scouts around. Thats a funny game...long one too