Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
are pretty chills

your thoughts/experiences, bf?

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Been on a couple. I think it was the movie "Eurotrip" or something like that that got people laughing about the 98% guy thing. In my experience it was pretty even on the gender thing. Go to Miami and places like that where it's topless beaches (legal or illegal they still do it), and you have hot chicks doing it for attention. In places without a huge population I find that is really nasty and ugly people because they don't have the population of hot chicks to make them feel embarrassed of their bodies.

Octopor

Reaction score
i've been quite a few times now, yeah.

i've mainly been to wreck beach in vancouver, because the atmosphere and people there are so amazing. there's usually been an even female-male ratio at the beach, but the thing that changes is sometimes there will be about 25%-50% people who aren't fully nude. it's not a big deal tho, everyone is just kind of there because it's a nice community and good vibes and people understand that it takes some time getting comfortable with before going totally nude.

there's vendors that sell awesome hippy stuff (clothing, accessories, quilts n stuff) and often people walking around selling weed/shrooms/alcohol in various forms (baked goods/raw), probably not the best stuff you can get but worth it for its convenience. police patrol it haphazardly but people there will try to warn surrounding people when they're coming by. i've seen one person selling get busted, it was pretty sad and everyone on the beach ended up booing the police. (i was pretty high on shrooms at the time, but i couldn't even imagine why you would ever want to be a police officer when your job pretty much guarantees that you're being a dick to people and disappointing someone most of the time)

as for there being gross or ugly people, i dunno, that's a pretty subjective thing, especially when you try not to judge people like that at the beach. there are definitely some smoking hot chicks with the best breasts and bodies you'll ever see, and guys with huge muscles and dongs, but then there are also invariably those who aren't as well-endowed in those aspects of conventional attractiveness. you'll never be hard-pressed to find someone you think is attractive, if that's what you're looking for.

i usually just go because it's a cool place to meet interesting people, because if you're there it probably means you're a cool person. or a weirdo douchebag, there's some of those.

tl;dr yes there are hot girls at nude beaches and no, in my experience, nude beaches are not sausage fests

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
i've been quite a few times now, yeah.

i've mainly been to wreck beach in vancouver, because the atmosphere and people there are so amazing. there's usually been an even female-male ratio at the beach, but the thing that changes is sometimes there will be about 25%-50% people who aren't fully nude. it's not a big deal tho, everyone is just kind of there because it's a nice community and good vibes and people understand that it takes some time getting comfortable with before going totally nude.

there's vendors that sell awesome hippy stuff (clothing, accessories, quilts n stuff) and often people walking around selling weed/shrooms/alcohol in various forms (baked goods/raw), probably not the best stuff you can get but worth it for its convenience. police patrol it haphazardly but people there will try to warn surrounding people when they're coming by. i've seen one person selling get busted, it was pretty sad and everyone on the beach ended up booing the police. (i was pretty high on shrooms at the time, but i couldn't even imagine why you would ever want to be a police officer when your job pretty much guarantees that you're being a dick to people and disappointing someone most of the time)

as for there being gross or ugly people, i dunno, that's a pretty subjective thing, especially when you try not to judge people like that at the beach. there are definitely some smoking hot chicks with the best breasts and bodies you'll ever see, and guys with huge muscles and dongs, but then there are also invariably those who aren't as well-endowed in those aspects of conventional attractiveness. you'll never be hard-pressed to find someone you think is attractive, if that's what you're looking for.

i usually just go because it's a cool place to meet interesting people, because if you're there it probably means you're a cool person. or a weirdo douchebag, there's some of those.

tl;dr yes there are hot girls at nude beaches and no, in my experience, nude beaches are not sausage fests
I think I was scorned by seeing a beached whale once, fully nude :yikes:

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
yea when i was in spain my hotel had one on the beach and yea everytime i walked on my patio I saw alot of amazing tits....but with every great pair there was 2x nasty to ruin it. I seen tits from 5-60 + year old women.....enjoyed the whole range...

Aternyth

Premium Member
Reaction score
i've always wanted to go to one. closest one is sandy hook and thats like an hour drive from me. but my only concern is getting a boner. what should you do if you get one?

Octopor

Reaction score
boners probably won't be an issue, and you'll likely find that out for yourself if you ever go, but if you do get a boner you can always just lie flat and pretend to be suntanning your back or some crap

or just walk around fully erect, could be a good conversation starter

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
well the way I look at it is if you pop a boner you def havnt had enough sex....

pussy is like work now....lost all of its jazz and omg i gotta have it feelings