Notice to all Americans

Deathmate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by B)ushid(o
Love and war... LOVE? anyways I'm representing Russia, Pakistan and/or Britain in this argument. btw it's still stealing they could of gotten technology from Britain, but no they had to spend months finding a good plane of Japanese air force.
That air plane did not change the tide of the war ok? It prolly didnt even make much of a difference.

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ever heard of the Battle of Britain, airplanes during D-Day, they were the dewciding factor in the Pacific and helped hella lot in Europe. anyways I'm getting off-topic, better to end it here or your answer, if you have one.

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
listen ppl, all of u dont know shit.
really, who are u ppl? scientist? lecturers? politicians? historians?
ya just a bunch of fuken computer geeks who wanna be like Neo (the Matrix) lol
i dont know shit; im just here to piss u ****s off, now especially onisyphon the little bitch feature

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by adidassoccer
lol sure...... so according to you World War II was in 1889? Well i dont know what school you go to but from the rumors ive heard World War II was in the mid 1940's. But if you knew what you were talking about you would know that Einstein left Germany in 1889 to live in Switzerland before he came ot the US. I know that he made trips to Germany after he left but thats the extent of it.
OK YOU ****ING MORON YOU JUST SAID PAN WAS STUPID ON SOMETHING HE WAS RIGHT ABOUT. EINSTEIN WAS A GERMAN JEW WHO CAME TO AMERICA TO ESCAPE PROSECUTION HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN BORN IN 1889 I DONT KNOW NOR CARE BUT HE WAS ALIVE IN WWII AND HE WAS A GERMAN JEW WHO LEFT ERMANY TO ESCAPE PROSECUTION. SO LEARN YOUR FACTS ****ER

H

Hot Action Cop

Originally posted by Korrok
Where's your boyfriend now, Deathmate...?

1. America THINKS it rules the world. In reality, the world laughs behind its hand at America and its chimpanzee leader.
2. You've never kicked British ass. The British left you alone because it had the rest of its Empire to deal with.
3. German cars are the only cars. Drive one, understand.
4. Europeans gave you everything you have. Who heard of an American inventor?!
5. Only Americans call football "soccer". It seems that everywhere else regards football to be the proper name for that game. Thus that would be the proper definition. The text from the first post still applies.
6. America is not an obsession, its a sad though mildly humourous reality.
7. Sorry, but TEXAN ACCENTS?!?! Pu-leese!
8. Ever heard the one about the American cavalry films? We do all the hard work, America kind of waltzes in and thinks it's saved the day!

OniSyphon: Scotland is a part of Britain, in case you didn't know. And no, we don't run about screaming "OCH AYE THE NOO!!!", wearing kilts and eating haggis. Although it's funny that Americans seem to think so.

"Ahhhh....Yank beating season must be in, I ain't bashed this many yanks in forty seasons..."
Number 4: Eli Whittney (cottin gin) Ben Franklin (do i really gotta say?)

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Time to go to work kiddies...;)

Originally posted by Korrok
Where's your boyfriend now, Deathmate...?

1. America THINKS it rules the world. In reality, the world laughs behind its hand at America and its chimpanzee leader.
2. You've never kicked British ass. The British left you alone because it had the rest of its Empire to deal with.
3. German cars are the only cars. Drive one, understand.
4. Europeans gave you everything you have. Who heard of an American inventor?!
5. Only Americans call football "soccer". It seems that everywhere else regards football to be the proper name for that game. Thus that would be the proper definition. The text from the first post still applies.
6. America is not an obsession, its a sad though mildly humourous reality.
7. Sorry, but TEXAN ACCENTS?!?! Pu-leese!
8. Ever heard the one about the American cavalry films? We do all the hard work, America kind of waltzes in and thinks it's saved the day!

OniSyphon: Scotland is a part of Britain, in case you didn't know. And no, we don't run about screaming "OCH AYE THE NOO!!!", wearing kilts and eating haggis. Although it's funny that Americans seem to think so.

"Ahhhh....Yank beating season must be in, I ain't bashed this many yanks in forty seasons..."

1. Hahaha Yeah behind it's hand the world knows that if it were to laugh in our face America would have to enforce her strong pimp hand...monkey jokes...funny brits...
2. Uh yeah right...so that's twice that suddenly the British had to worry about the REST of it's empire...all of a sudden like that...TWICE...suddenly...just like...that...:rolleyes:
3. Hahaha German cars...actually the reviews and sales of asian cars have the best statistics...thanks to americans...:D
4. Um...shut up...now...please...uh...who heard of an American Inventor?...Just shut up now...your making me laugh so hard I can't type...
5. Yeah it just goes to show how powerful we really are to call a sport a name and have all other countries refer to it as American Football instead of giving it a totally new name like we did with soccer...man everyone just loves are culture!
6. Yeah than it's funny that when I watch BBC or other foreign news channels they seem to talk about America an awful lot...maybe it's just a long a string of coincidences...heh yea that it...
7. Um lol you must have obviously never seen the movie "Snatch" that shit was ****ing HILARIOUS...how do you guys talk like that?! And what the hell is "pu-leese" that just sounded gay...
8. Yeah you had Germany by the balls silly of us for thinking we stepped in...and saved you twice...in a row...but it's awfully funny how bad you guys were trying to get us to think that with all that Propaganda sent to America showing us that we should join in your side...good thing we had our own mindz unlike the canucks...

Um Scotland wasn't always part of the United Kindgom...you should atleast know that!...geez What Ireland was always part of it too eh?...*cough* kiltboy

Originally posted by pan_the_man
Football is the only way to call soccer. What kind of name is football for a sport you carry an oval ball in your hands? Simple minded americans, you think ur strong, you wait for the war to be half over than run in and act like you on the whole thing after britain was already kicking ass.

Canada was one of the first to join WWII and americans were to scared to HAHAHA Whos the pussy now?
Yeah Britain was kick ass...boy that's why they were so eager for us to join the war...and Canada and it's band of mounties had won all those battles like...uh...you know the one with the tanks...and the planes...um...what battles did you guys win? But don't worry we're still pussies!

Sigh just because we wern't Britain's bitches...as well as France's...and had our own mind.

Originally posted by TrongaMonga
Usa only entered war when they felt threathned. Same happend in the WWI, I think. They entered the war when the Germans sinked a ship full of passengers. Before that, instead of helping, no, they frekin sold their weapons to help the war effort, and to help having their safes full.
So um...what EXACTLY was Portugal doing?

Answer to Deathmate, supporting Korrok:

1. The United States of America (you can't even spell ur country name) rules no country. I would like to see what would happen if U.S. lost all comercial to any other country. You would merely die.

2. You kicked the British ass with, if im not mistaken, the French fellows help. You need help for everything.

3. American cars are mobile cans, they waste too much gas, noisy, and uncomfortable. German cars are great (and japanese too)

4. Europeans are pussies? In case you didn't noticed, you descend from Europeans. And, towards the generations and the mixing of cultures, people tend to fortify their personalitys. Therefore, you aare more pussies than Europeans. And sorry, Korrok, I must disagree with you. the USA did have inventors (Edison, Franklin, the Wright brothas, some more), but as they all were European descendents, I understend ur point :D

5. I have never understood why u call foot - ball to something that u almost don't touch the ball (and that is not even a ball) with ur feet.

6. Not obsession. Joking party.

7. Go hear Bush talking. The man seems a cowboy, yehaoo.

8. You are only paying the debt.
1. See we are Americans we have gotten the right to be called that because no one on North or South America has the balls to even try to take that title from us...when you say America you say the United States...

We're too smart to rule another country we can make a profit off of trade with that country and if it ever if had problems we could offer help or withdraw...we learned from Europe's mistakes...we saw the error of Imperialism. I guess we're smarter than Europeans in that area huh?

2. Uh the French, and Spanish joined during the end of the war because they saw it as a way to take away the most powerful colony that one of their enemies had...we did the dirty work...they saw an advantage in pushing hurting Britain and who are we to stop them?

3. Heh that's your opinion...I know when I step into my gas guzzling Cadillac Escalade I want the whole world to remember who's on top...as Tim Allen would say, "ARHH ARHHH ARHHH ARHHHH ARHHHHHH"

4. Actually saying that America over time has had an extremely diverse mix of cultures we would constantly be changing...Europe on the other hand has stayed relatively the same over time...making them super pussies...by your theory of course. Technically Europeans wern't were original man came from so...that would make them everyone the descendants of the people living in that area of Africa...

5. Simply because we can and no one anyone in the world can do anything about it...they'll accept it as best they can...why? Because we're AMERICANS.

6. Don't worry we have sooo many movies about Europeans...such as Austin Powers :)

7. Uh actually his accent isn't even that strong compared to most people in Texas...apparently you've just been watching too many cartoons and parodies.

8. In that case...when can we get our change?

no,no see if the U.S-British forces did a sea invasion into Japan they could of taken U.S-Brit forces out or make us lose thousands and thousands of lives.
LoL that's like saying..."If he had thrown himself onto my knife I woulda won!....cheater :(" It's called strategy and tatics...in your world the Germans would have been stopped at France's Maginot Line.

Originally posted by fub33
listen ppl, all of u dont know shit.
really, who are u ppl? scientist? lecturers? politicians? historians?
ya just a bunch of fuken computer geeks who wanna be like Neo (the Matrix) lol
i dont know shit; im just here to piss u ****s off, now especially onisyphon the little bitch feature
Hey fub33 here boy...comere boy! *waves a ball in his hand* you want this boy?...Ready...*tosses the ball off a cliff* go get it, boy go get it!:p :p :p

At the time of WWII th Americans still had those crappy Bi-planes, they let their laziness get to them and didn't think of making better technology for aircrafts. Most air force and/or navy thought that the japanese had crappy bi-planes too and in they went with bi-planes. The japanese had planes code-named for the military as the "Zero", "Betty Bomber" etc. The americans got their asses kicked in the phillipines and early Pacific campaigns before the intelligence units went in and found a great shaped Japanese aircraft. They implemented the design into their planes and thy started to win again. If the japanese had a liitle more time ,iinto 1946 maybe, the American militry would have been nearly destroyed because of new rocket jet engine. btw The americans also let go of useful programs Snipes and had to play catch-up.

Informtion in this post was given by from History channel program: Secrets of the Japanese Aircraft of WWII or something like that.
Uh it's called war...if your enemy is beating you are you going to say noooooo I don't want to learn from my mistakes I want him to KICK MY ASS! And if you want to get technical who do you think sparked Japan's little industrial revolution? Yeah the one country who they opened up trade with while Europe was going territory happy...:rolleyes:

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Ghetto_Rap_Masta
Hes right you know, canada was the first country outside of Europe to help the Europeans when my people (germany) were making the Dutch/Norweigan our b****es.

And yes, german cars (and japanese to some extent) own probably any other car there is. Although i do like muscle cars, you got to admit thier so damn inefficiant compared to german cars. Plus, did you ever see a modified german car? Thier pretty damn sweet :D

Uh I like your cute little modded purple car...

Maybe one day you can become a real man and put some power behind it...;)

OOoo I think that's the Golden Gate Bridge....God Bless AMERICA!!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
First, addidasoccer:

http://www.nobel.se/physics/laureates/1921/einstein-bio.html

Originally posted by OniSyphon
Time to go to work kiddies...;)

2. Uh yeah right...so that's twice that suddenly the British had to worry about the REST of it's empire...all of a sudden like that...TWICE...suddenly...just like...that...:rolleyes:
At least it had an empire.

/b] 5. Yeah it just goes to show how powerful we really are to call a sport a name and have all other countries refer to it as American Football instead of giving it a totally new name like we did with soccer...man everyone just loves are culture![/b]
or how stupid and egoystical u are.

Um Scotland wasn't always part of the United Kindgom...you should atleast know that!...geez What Ireland was always part of it too eh?...*cough* kiltboy
Right, you also started with 13 states, how dare u call the rest usa?

So um...what EXACTLY was Portugal doing?
Portugal was under a fascist dicatorship, which was smart enough not to enter the war by the side of Hitler, nor to enter in war by the side of the allies. He knew both could win. Yes, I know that sucks, but it isn't my fault.

1. See we are Americans we have gotten the right to be called that because no one on North or South America has the balls to even try to take that title from us...when you say America you say the United States...
ppl just got used to it...

We're too smart to rule another country we can make a profit off of trade with that country and if it ever if had problems we could offer help or withdraw...we learned from Europe's mistakes...we saw the error of Imperialism. I guess we're smarter than Europeans in that area huh?
as of again, if it weren't us teaching u, you wouldn't know that, now would ye?

2. Uh the French, and Spanish joined during the end of the war because they saw it as a way to take away the most powerful colony that one of their enemies had...we did the dirty work...they saw an advantage in pushing hurting Britain and who are we to stop them?
which was the same the European countries made on Europe on WWI and WWII. You only entered when u saw the need of atacking him, in order to save ur national security.

4. Actually saying that America over time has had an extremely diverse mix of cultures we would constantly be changing...Europe on the other hand has stayed relatively the same over time...making them super pussies...by your theory of course. Technically Europeans wern't were original man came from so...that would make them everyone the descendants of the people living in that area of Africa...
ok, i just burried myself :D. and the europeans came from Asia, not from Africa. All mankind yes, came from Africa. But you also came from Europe.

5. Simply because we can and no one anyone in the world can do anything about it...they'll accept it as best they can...why? Because we're AMERICANS.
Or maybe its because its just a ****ing sport? Who cares what name u give to it?

6. Don't worry we have sooo many movies about Europeans...such as Austin Powers :)
u laugh on us, we laugh on U.S. Symbiosis

7. Uh actually his accent isn't even that strong compared to most people in Texas...apparently you've just been watching too many cartoons and parodies.
what fault do I have that the only states with international projection (at least to me) are New York (or New Jersey, aint sure) Florida and California. And only because of the tourism. people really dont care about the rest, juust as u dont care about Europe. And Bush still seems a cowboy.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
and Canada and it's band of mounties had won all those battles like...uh...you know the one with the tanks...and the planes...um...what battles did you guys win? But don't worry we're still pussies!
at least we hold the distinction of being one of the only countries ever to never retreat from any war anytime anywhere:D

can the great us army say that?

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Kamikaze
at least we hold the distinction of being one of the only countries ever to never retreat from any war anytime anywhere:D

can the great us army say that?
What war did we retreat from? Are you saying we lost a war? Please share :D

First, addidasoccer:

http://www.nobel.se/physics/laureates/1921/einstein-bio.html

At least it had an empire.

or how stupid and egoystical u are.

Right, you also started with 13 states, how dare u call the rest usa?

Portugal was under a fascist dicatorship, which was smart enough not to enter the war by the side of Hitler, nor to enter in war by the side of the allies. He knew both could win. Yes, I know that sucks, but it isn't my fault.

ppl just got used to it...

as of again, if it weren't us teaching u, you wouldn't know that, now would ye?

which was the same the European countries made on Europe on WWI and WWII. You only entered when u saw the need of atacking him, in order to save ur national security.

ok, i just burried myself :D. and the europeans came from Asia, not from Africa. All mankind yes, came from Africa. But you also came from Europe.

Or maybe its because its just a ****ing sport? Who cares what name u give to it?

u laugh on us, we laugh on U.S. Symbiosis

what fault do I have that the only states with international projection (at least to me) are New York (or New Jersey, aint sure) Florida and California. And only because of the tourism. people really dont care about the rest, juust as u dont care about Europe. And Bush still seems a cowboy.
Tronga u just proved Addias right and pan, kami, and everyone else wrong he became a citizen in 1940 otherwise he would have needed a visa...anyway at that point he is considered an American. I was born in Japan that doesn't mean I'm japanese because my parents were American. All the people who come over to America and get citizenship are from that point on Americans.

Now for this...

-Um having an Empire isn't a good thing...it's late I'll let Andrew Carnegie, Mark Twain[/URL, [URL=http://www.boondocksnet.com/ai/ai_essay.html]etc. explain it to you ;)

-Don't playa hate congratulate.

-Um yeah but those people were Americans who whole heartedly wanted annexation...they were already ours from the get go. I still hear how happy Ireland is being part of Great Britain...especially the IRA :rolleyes:

-Smart...or scared...in other words if they had been where France was they'd been right behind them running :D

-Heh right...they got use to it right when implemented it...because they now better :)

-Yeah like when I was young I told this kid to put his hand in a socket...I myself knowing damn well that it probably wouldn't be the brightest thing...and saw the effect of that very funny event. So I guess your right that is in a way...teaching someone something...

-Uh...I can't understand what you said...please clarify yourself.:confused:

-Actually I didn't....but the Europeans did "pass through asia" even though some technically went across the Mediterranean Sea.

-Apparently whoever brought it up huh?

-Yeah but our jokes are funnier :D

-Um you didn't mention Texas...and I don't know about overseas but here in the U.S. people do care about the rest...when did I say I don't care about Europe...I just don't like most of the countries there because they talk smack because they're a little older but are still making mistakes up to now. Appearances can be decieving...

Well good night I'm off to bed :D

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
Oh no...

I don't like this. I didn't ever want to have to resort to this. I try give respect to the European nations and disregard any foul comments they send my way. But I have to go with OniSyphon. I don't want to write out a long post as some of you have done on this thread so I won't. Sure European nations have done a lot for the world but it is time for you to step aside and let the rest of the world actually do some things for itself. Europeans caused both World Wars and both times the U.S. had to step in and finish things up. I mean, you'd think that Europe did enough with the world, they started the events that led to the almost total elimination of Native Americans in both North and South America. European nations screwed over Africa, Asia, and even each other. They are the main reason that there are third world countries today. It's late at night here and I just want to say this last sentence. You've done enough Europe so leave the world alone to make it a better place.

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
we're all the same race, doesnt matter where u come from, or ur history; we're all fuc*ed in some way; no one's better than any1 else. so...

YOU ALL EAT SHIT AND DIE! DIE! DIE YOU FUC*ERS!!!!! DIE!!!

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
What war did we retreat from? Are you saying we lost a war? Please share :D
wars lost
the war of 1812
vietnam

times retreated
vietnam
korea
WWI
WWII

there pretty much hasn't been a war where the us didn't retreat at least one time

i think i'll end every post where i speak with you with:
-don't you ever get tired of being wrong?
:D :D :D

Korrok

The Returned
Reaction score
Website
unspeakabledestiny.guildomatic.com
Oooookay *whistles*. A bit OTT here, I must say. I haven't got all day, so I'll keep this short.

1. OniSyphon - you're a dick. You haven't got a clue. Your heid is full of wee motors knocking intae each other, as we would say here. Learn some history - I mean some real history - and come back and post then. Also, get over yourself and your shit-ass nation. You kind of lily-livered wankers are why people hate your country. You spout on and on about war but you'd shit your frilly knickers if you were ever called upon. Get over the hero complex.
2. Look up the number of Scottish inventors. Compare to the number of American inventors. Weep. One very important invention you seem to have overlooked is TV. This is what you spend most of your life behind, learning an innacurate history, be grateful, and remember it was a "kiltboy" who gave you that.
3. PLEASE read a proper history book! Not ones with lots of wee pictures of American flags and presidents and apple pies and cowboys and shit. One with little dead insects on the page.
4. You took this joke far too seriously. Flogging a dead horse just doesn't cover it.

NB. Not aimed at all the posters here, only the few who have made tits of themselves, eg GayMate "The grand vizier of Homosexuality" and OniSyphon "(wannabe) Dictator"

Aah, Canada, you give the North American continent hope...

BlueIllusion

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
actually canada had the first car made. It was called the mclagclun (cant spell it) buick. Then the usa bought it and took it as its own. First car i believe was made in early 1800's or mid 1800's.

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
man u guys keep forgetting in this arguement that germans people are superior :p

the luftwaffe fighter bomber was owning everyones ass for 3 years before the Brits finnaly came up witht he spitfire

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
But when they made the Spitfire the Brits owned the sky.

But I must protect the honor of the Russians by saying that The MiG series of planes rock(India has faith in them) the early versions were better than the american f-86, but america has better pilots. Russian rules!(as does India, Pakastan, and Armenia)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
For fuc|<'s sake OniSyphon, and the rest of you country lovers. You think your superior for a war that happened 50 years ago, or 100 years ago? Get the fuc|< over it. What's now is now, not in the past.