*Note to self - never try adn take a shit while playing paintball

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea well yesterday me and some freinds usal get high and go play paintball becuz pain si fun and all...well i was hiding in these bushes and jsut out of no where i had to take a shit..well i didn't want to surrender becuz i'd get shot in the nuts and that hurts...so i hunkered down and i guess my grunting must of attracted namaina becuz i saw a paintball fly past my head adn hit a tree....so i took off running shooting and crapping the whole time and nakme railed ime in the lower back and was luaghign hisass off watchingmy stoend ass try to run with my pants down to my ankles....i got teh last luagh though...he stepped in my shit hahahahaha

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
holy...LOL! goddamn i should try that.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
it seems he is getting himself into more trouble each week... you should make some kind of sitcom... a show about getting messed up and ending up doing dumb things.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
well it wasn't on purpose..i treally had to shit..jsut weird shit happens to me alot i gues....

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renzokuken
How many brain cells do you have glowpole?
Well from that he just lost about 50.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol i think the reason im not as smart as i used to be is not becuz of pot..it becuz i used to huff alot when i was a kid..aka popery and gas and paint ect..i was a huff actic -_-

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
WoW, now thats something, playing paintbsll while taking a shit...i shall never forget this glowy.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i took a piss while being shot at... but was never dumb enough to take a dump o.o taking a piss your in pretty good shape, if they get too close you can zip up and run or shoot back. and i had a good teammate :)

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
OMFG glowpole, thats ****ing funney. yuo have the funniest ****ing life ever!

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
I got a picture of a rock i took a shit behind.... i meen i left a shit there... btw, the rock is in the grand canyon. no joke there.

YOU DON'T SHIT WHILE PLAYING A GAME!!!!

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya really man. i would be scared to take a shit while playing paintball. u got some guts glowpole!!!!!1