NOTD: AFTERMATH (strategy, secrets, & ideas)

micro.micro

Member!
Reaction score
we'll i've been playing NOTD for a short while now and i'm currently a sgt major. i was wondering if anyone else that plays knows the secrets to it. i play v1.2 only .

so far i only know the ammo glitch, bonuses you get from -fps and night vis. i have no clue how units run super fast (like their normal speed is sprint speed and when they sprint they go even faster) nobody that does it wants to tell me so i'm stuck there...

micro.micro

Member!
Reaction score
ok nvm i beat the game today with my friends... really no point in playing anymore lol but at least i know all the glitches now.

ammo bug - drop all clips and wait until you have 0 ammo and 0 clips then load one clip in and press z r p.

speed glitch - pick up a smaw and keep trying to pick up a machine gun until you have 522 ms.

Azazel_

Reaction score
The problems you mentioned have been corrected and further improvements to the game have been made. Visit our website at www.notd-aftermath.com

===================================

Date of Commencement : 3rd August 2005
Principal Team : Azazel_, Pipedream

Genre : Survival
Supported Players : 8
File Size : 2.7mb

Night of the Dead : Aftermath 1.2a
Mirror 1 : Click TM server, Malaysia
Mirror 2 : Click UC Berkeley, California

Night of the Dead : Aftermath is a survival game. It has a steep learning curve and a save system to store Marine Experience. Objectives are relayed throughout the game and the Marines must do their best to complete them while surviving the constant onslaught of horrors.

Game Features
- Scenario based survival.
- Playable on slower computers and connections. Game engine has been optimized and memory requirements kept to a minimum.
- Relatively accessible to new players and laggier networks.
- Simulates a Marine platoon, incorporating tactics and procedures of the USMC.

Game Background
27th September 2037 - A mysterious viral outbreak in Boston 4 days ago led the city to shut down and the entire state of Massachusetts to be placed under quarantine. Many early Marine Corps elements sent to facilitate the evacuation of the city have been wiped out, detailed by the events of Night of the Dead 2. In the past 36 hours, the US Military finally gained an upperhand and the outbreak was steadily brought under control. With state borders secured, Marine Expeditionary Units have begun patrolling the outlying towns for signs of contamination. Echo Company was one of these fateful units which found itself in the middle of the heaviest concentrations of unknown entities.