The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Those all suck.. Hardcore.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Heh, the Barney one is funny. In a case like that I think you should be judged on function rather than form. It's good, but could be better if you learned the program better.

((silence))

Member!
Reaction score
Yea like i said 3 days in no guidence other then a couple tutorials... and look im not tryin to come in here and say "oh im so good" in fa t i never said i was good i was just saying that fuzzo isnt as good as he acts and he told me to register here, post my sigs and get judged on them.

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
((silence)) said:
if u just started y do u have 165 posts?!
165 posts is insignificant compared to the thousands upon thousands extremely active posters have, and I think he meant that he started posting again after a hiatus from BF, I think.

Your cutting skills are okay. I think you overuse the wind filter, really, its not that great. Your text doesn't blend well with the image, but its not like my sigs are great, so I can't really give a real critique of your images.

Really, lay off that wind filter.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Well, please don't. My eyes are still bleeding from the last batch you graced our presence with.

((silence))

Member!
Reaction score
Wow dude your a ****in fag, this site is a guidence site dude quit being a bitch lets see what you've got bitch....

this is my latest i made it like a week after i started and i havent been updating...

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Even though SouLeSS trolls in here...a lot...please don't flame. Consider it motivation.

And stray from tutorials, use them, then stray from them. Don't just use them and call them yours. That's..um...cheap. Makes me wish I was as good with hitting filter buttons. Talent I must say.

MacMan

Reaction score
((silence)) said:
quit being a bitch lets see what you've got bitch....
YEAH!! WHAT??? OKAY!!
WHAT NOW1!! HUH? WHAT NOW!!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Silence, I think you should work on making funny sigs like that barney and teletubby one
HOLY SHIT MACMAN I JSUT SAW SOMETHING FLASHING IN YOUR SIG!!! SHOW MEE

MacMan

Reaction score
Stare at it for 60 seconds.

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
MacMan said:
Stare at it for 60 seconds.
ok yeah that thing is pointless

work on a better sig man