"noob"

((silence))

Member!
Reaction score
Yea this kinda blows i was hoping to have all my sigs in a post and just have that be the end of it.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think there is limit to how many pictures you can have in your posts.. just post them as a link...

and wheres the sig....

NiKoN 7o7

Reaction score
Hey nice quote this is my version "arguing over the internet is like running in the special olympics even if you win your still retarded"

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
looks good, but i dunno if thats the size limit.. maybe resize it if its to big?

Zwei

Member!
Reaction score
Your sigs suck, fuzzo totally owns you man.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
fuzzo said:
Yet still, he only has the right to say my "shit is easy to make" when he is better then me . Which you can plainly see he is not.

Me > You. Just to let you know, you dont need an ego at all because you dont make your shit, you take others' brushes, slap them together blend color and text.

fuzzo

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Jesus ****ing christ you can just tell me to make my own brushes you know.. You over react ;o

((silence))

Member!
Reaction score
Zwei said:
Your sigs suck, fuzzo totally owns you man.
i bet hes^ one of fuzzos friends...... cus nobody that was just walkin by would say fuzzo totaly owns me if fuzzo didnt even post a sig.

fuzzo

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dont even know anyone on here, I just recently started posting, all my friends are from battleforums in 2003 which are now inactive

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
fuzzos sigs do own yours just so you know, like most people, i tend to look at more than just 1 thread, as u can see 2 threads down, fuzzos sig is really cool and kick's mine and yours...

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
((silence)) said:
fuzzo was all braging about how hes the best photoshopper on the site we were on

Yeah, not in a million years.

((silence))

Member!
Reaction score
Umm bio hazard... thanx i guess? Oh and just so you know thats the sig this whole argument is over so yes i have seen it before and yes he alredy got bitched at for using other peoples brushes and yes i still believe it looks easy to make. So **** you bio, ride fuzzos dick a little more.

NiKoN 7o7

Reaction score

Here are some of mine ive been using photoshop for about 3 days now, tell me what ya think

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
are you guys fighting over who has better sigs or who can make better sigs?

Well, I made better work then you guys did when I had photoshop for 1 day, so I automatically win.