"noob"

((silence))

Member!
Reaction score
Hey guys i just started using Adobe Photoshop like a day and a half ago and a guy named fuzzo was all braging about how hes the best photoshopper on the site we were on and i commented on him saying his look easy as hell to make so he Im'd me at home and started talkin shit and then told me to register here and show my sigs so he can some how "prove me wrong" and say hes soo much better. so yea he wants us to compare ours and have you guys choose whose are better........
Yea so if mine suck and you guys hate em' please remind me how bad i suck cus that would make fuzzo feel sooo good about himself..... peace

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
if your going to make something in "rate a pic" shouldnt there be a pic...

i cant see one

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
omg arsonist barney!!!

i like em, there more than i would expect of someone with PS for 2 days

fuzzo

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yet still, he only has the right to say my "shit is easy to make" when he is better then me . Which you can plainly see he is not.

((silence))

Member!
Reaction score
umm u dint post any sigs yet dude... oh and be sure to put up the one i said looked easy to make! and did u makle that hamtaro ureself?!.......fag...
here is the text straight from the site we were arguiong on "urs looks easy as hell to make......" now tell me fuzzo where in there did i deliberatly say "ur stuff is easy to make"?

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
holy shit your sig is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to big my god your going to be signature banned.

fuzzo

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

I have another post, most have them have seen my sig buddy ;o

NiKoN 7o7

Reaction score
how come i cant post anypics in here, it says
Your Post contains one or more URLs, please remove them before submitting your message.

((silence))

Member!
Reaction score
Yea i know but i was wonderin how to have all of them at once just like by using the
but it says i have one or more urls and it cant be posted. And most of them are 600x200 so thats prolly y...

and fuzzo y arent u talk shit n e more?
y arent u posting your "awesome" sigs?
i thaught you were gonna have these guys tell you your better than me....

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
((silence)) said:
Yea i know but i was wonderin how to have all of them at once just like by using the
but it says i have one or more urls and it cant be posted. And most of them are 600x200 so thats prolly y...
No per ONE image = ONE
tag...

NiKoN 7o7 said:
how come i cant post anypics in here, it says
Your Post contains one or more URLs, please remove them before submitting your message.
Because you can only do 1 pic or link per tag can do like 10 under 1 tag.. :(

((silence))

Member!
Reaction score
yea dude i did that
it said "Your Post contains one or more URLs, please remove them before submitting your message."